PT.1

"Come on," you sighed as another cab flew past you without the driver so much as sparing you a passing glance. It was late, you were downtown and alone; three factors that made you a little worried for your safety. Not to mention the news said there had been an increase in gang activity recently. People beat up, raped, robbed and even killed. . . .Shaking your head you had decided it was probably best to just start walking home, rather than standing in the cold.

Not surprisingly you wound up getting lost. Ending up in some dimly lit street with various bars and clubs lined up next to each other. The numb feeling in your hands and cheeks, led you to take shelter inside one of the less. . . sketchy looking bars.

As you walked inside you found yourself subconsciously squinting at the noise that filled the room. Your eyes scanned over the crowd looking for an empty booth or table. Spotting one you began to make your way across the room, slipping past the massive amount of people that were pressed up against one another.

Suddenly someone grabbed hold of your arm, yanking you into a hall. You struggled against the grip, clawing at the hand until it's owner turned around.

He was a guy around your age, his tanned skin covered in tattoos, a lip ring jutted out from his upper lip when he smiled at you, "Hey take it easy~ We just want to have a little fun~"

"What are you talking about? Let me go!" you yelled but he ignored you, dragging you along until he reached a large door. He slammed it open, pushing you into the room before following behind you.

"Guys look what I caught!" he sung. It was then that you became aware of people's eyes on you. You looked up meeting the gazes of 8 different eyes. Everyone looked similar to the guy who drug you in here. Their skins were covered in tattoos, odd piercings sticking from their eyebrows and lips.

One of them stood up and slithered his way over to you, "Oh, she's cute~ Did she come alone?"

"Yea, I watched her come in," the other answered.

The smile that simultaneously spread across each of there faces made you sick. It didn't take much imagination to realize what was about to happen. Before you could scream a hand covered your mouth, several other pairs of hands grabbing at your clothing.

Panic set in as the sounds of ripping and tearing filled your ears. You fought against them, kicking with all the strength you had. You screamed against the hand over your mouth, hoping and praying someone would hear you. . .

"What the fuck is going on out here? Why are you guys so damn noisy?!" someone questioned. The whole room went silent, all eight heads turning to the source of the voice.