Information

Welcome to another ADHD induced impulsive fanfic decision.

PLEASE READ THIS THANK YOU

Well, this has been planned for a long time now but I never got around to actually write it. And it's been a while since my last fic, so I thought,,, why not. Let's be brave and DO THIS. As long as you guys promise to be patient with me and stay nice in the comments, everything will be alright. Also this chapter is kinda crappy but I'm just coming out of a reeeeaaally bad and long writer's block :c I swear it'll get better

So first of all, if you feel like this fic has some similarities to the last of us, congratulations, you just figured out what my favorite video game is. No, but all jokes asides, I can't deny that I have been influenced by that game. Still, I try to be as creative and original as possible! And pls remember that there are simply just tropes within a genre that are very popular.

Then I'd like to say that... well, how do I say this. you will very likely NOT be fond of this fic's main character, at least for a while. And that's okay, we'll get there. This fic is all about change and growth and redemption. But I just wanna say, while I'm okay with you voicing your frustration in the comments, pls be nice. I work really hard on my fics and I hate it when people get rude about characters they grow frustrated with. But I do wanna say that this is worse than 1857 or reset.

Okay, and one last thing which all my regular readers already know about: I like to write about characters with toxic personality traits and questionable morals and this fic is no exception. I'd even go as far as saying that this is the worst case of characters with questionable morals and objectives I've written so far. What I'm trying to say is that some of the characters in this fic will do very bad and questionable things. They are a product of their time and environments which obviously doesn't excuse anything. Just - I thought I'd give you a warning.

Anyway, that's all. Read the tags and you should be good. So... LET'S GO? Help I'm excited!!