Klee

AN: they all know what's going on already just because I don't feel like writing that part. Maybe I'll go back and do it later but no promises. Seating is as follows; Albedo, Kaeya, Jean, Klee
Diluc, Amber, Sucrose, Barbara
Zhongli,Venti, Childe, Dainsleif
Lumine, Paimon, Bennett, Razor
They're all in the currently vacated Angels Share at the tables watching the screen. I may or may not have teleported and locked them in :P I did. That's enough of this AN now, enjoy!

"So, who are we reacting to first?" Bennett asks, breaking the awkward silence in the tavern.

"Razor thinks Red Burny Girl should go. Burny Girl cute." Razor said innocently.

Klee burst out loudly, agreeing with her big brother Razor. "Klee wants to go!"

The screen started up and displayed 'KLEE'. The first image loaded up.

 The first image loaded up

"Klee you're so cuuuute." Barbara squealed.

"Is that you're secret treasure Klee?" Jean asked.

"Yes Miss Jean! Isn't is the very bestest!?!? Klee and Dodoco made it!"

Jean sighed knowing there was no way to stop Klee from making her bombs.

"Psst- Klee. I thought I told you to hide it somewhere other that a hole in the ground in the forest." Kaeya whispered around Jean to Klee.

" I'm sorry Mister Kaeya! I thought no one would find it there with Klee's sign to mark the spot!" Klee whispered back. Kaeya sweat-dropped.

"So you knew about this Captain Kaeya?" Jean turned a scarily calm face on him. Scooting closer to Albedo, he answered "Perhaps. But kids are kids, we can't keep her locked in solitary forever, you know. If she gets real practice she won't blow up everything she sees."

Jean paused for a moment, considering. " I suppose you're right, but next time she makes something dangerous I expect you to tell me."

"Of course, Miss Acting Grandmaster." Kaeya replied with a mock salute and a mischievous smirk.

" Kaeya replied with a mock salute and a mischievous smirk