Lonely Chapter

Prologue

Zulaykha dared me to write a book about her when I suggested we play truth or truth and then whizzed off to go eat dinner. What a little fatty.  

Truth or dare truth or dare, a chant we all know so well, dread with all our heart, gripping our seats waiting for our truth or dare...                                                                                                                                     

Chapter one: Spitting straight facts                                                                                                                           

Zulaykha is a beautiful passionate little Muslim girl, creative stories flying out her fingers, crazy ideas spinning on paper, with amazing curly hair and more audacity than I thought.

She's a 13 (Islamically 14 as she likes to point out) year old girl living a very unordinary life in a wonderful crazy house in London.               

Zulaayykhaa was born in Kenya which is absolutely sick if I don't say so myself. She is the eldest of four very peculiar siblings (Three brothers and one sister) who of course she adores, not to mention Aishah's crispy and crunchy chicken and Ibrahim's little cries I hear most Fridays, and two lovely parents who care for her dearly.       

She is currently homeschooled and will be looking forward to some online schooling very soon. Something she's also anticipating is getting braces for her possibly quite wonky teeth.                            

I didn't forget that she loves watching Turkish dramas, random YT videos (the randomest ones she can find) and *ASMR* videos with her sister.

I can imagine her growing up as a best selling author, flying around the world, munching on an apple while designing new things with that weird imagination of hers and then slapping it all on YouTube. Exactly, passion.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Chapter two: Names and attributes

Zulaykha, as she mainly goes by, is a name picked by her grandmother (long story short), her birth name.        

But obviously we've got other ideas - Laykha and Azula are her main boring nicknames. Zuzu if you're feeling cruel and Zazu if you feel those lion king ViBeS. Zed's bread (A book I read when I was five) Zee, Zoo, Z-ed, Zebra, whatever you fancy.                              

She's my little queen and talented writer (To say forever and always is too cringe).

Chapter three: She doesn't bite

For everyone reading this, I mean everyone, go read her stories, especially her book Falling Fallen (which, newsflash: me, lala and bree are writers chapters on because laykha is evil and lazy) and since you'll be there you may as well vote on them and drop a couple of comments.   

She would appreciate it all, so don't hesitate, get your stinking lass over there I

It wont let me add your username      xryptic-

Chapter four: A picture hides a thousand words

These are just some random adjectives to describe Zulaykha -

- Lazy

 - Crazy (in a good way)

I just realised I'm copying BreeBear but I don't care.

- Attentive 

- Vicious

- Reliable

- Socks

- Outspoken

- A little lady

- Strange

- Awesome

- Amazing

Chapter five: Honorable farewells

There you go Zulaykha, what do you think? And I must say, you are very unoriginal with your dares and I can't quite seem to get over the idea that you probably just want to see what your friends could and would write about you.                   

I think I want to write a book about all of you now lol.

Sorry - I enjoyed writing this more than I thought, and more than I should have smh.

Damn, four hundred and seventy one words. That's where I ran out before I added more-

Bye you schmucks (peace sign)                      

S a a l i h a <3