Hell.

6:37 am, light creeping into the dark room trying to break it. Grade 12, last year of hell and torture. *Alarm goes off* "Augh!" Jasmine gets up,grabs her glasses and wobbles herself to her closet. "Whats the outfit today? Jeans? Nope, Ugly ass shirt that has been here forever? Hard pass, whats this?" She stares at a Burgundy shirt with a lace collar, "this will do". After spending 20 minutes, of doing model walks in the mirror, its almost 7:30 and she starts school at 8. "Good morning mouse" says Sarah, she reply with silence and walk away grabbing my bag and slides he shoes on and head out of the door, "WELL GOOD MORNING TO YOU TO!" Sarah screams.

                    Jasmines Mind:
Well, today i start my 12th year of hell. The only thing that is good is that.... oh wait NOTHING. I really hope something happens so we don't have to go to school anymore. Only.... 180 days left, how am i supposed to live. My best friend Katie, i haven't seen her this summer at all. I asked her if she wanted to hang but she said "sorry, i have something important going on". Ok ok, a few more steps and- Oh.My.Gosh. Is this real? Katie is literally with Hannah Borbal, aka the "popular girl". God please save me!

              Back to the Story

Jasmine stands there in disbelief, debating on running home and dying. But she pulls herself together and hangs her head down low while dragging her feet to the doors of hell. The hallways were usually clear but the lockers were covered in people. "Locker 267, great other side of the school from my classes". She walks on the left side of the hallway because the right is the side were the jocks are aloud to bully kids, which is kinda funny but not at the same time. "267... 267.... 267... ok so we take a left, then another left, and we SHOULD be there. Jasmine walks down the hallway, avoiding eye contact with everybody. "Found it!" She enters the code into the lock and starts to put books and useless items into the locker but somebody's shadow appears on the locker door. Without looking she dryly repeats "look if  your looking for Hannah, the last place i saw her was-" but she got cut off, "Im not looking for Hannah, im looking for you love" a calm voice with a British accent says. Jasmine turns around in complete shock, a male with brown hair, with tints of orange highlights and bright orange eyes almost like fire, were staring into her eyes. "You must be Jasmine Saltzmen" "Uh no- im Jasmine Nelson" "oh yes- sorry i ment Nelson, i know a lot of Saltzmen's" "And you must be...?" "I must tell you later when now it would be quite a shock" "why do you say that" "because, now you best be going now u can't be late" "right" Jasmine grabs her books and speeds away in confusion...