> . . . Christmas love . . . <

Sanemi woke up feeling,, flustered. He had a dream. A dream he would meet his soulmate. His dream was a bit blurry, so he couldn't tell who is "soulmate" was. All he knew was that he was tall, wearing Christmas lights. Why? Who knew. The male yawned and stretched. He felt lazy. He didn't want to get up. Ugh.

3 minutes later.

Still laying in bed. Just- didn't feel like getting up. Someone busted threw his door. He turned to the side. Genya had a annoyed face on. "NEMI! ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS EVE! YOU NEED TO GET UP AND GET PRESENTS FOR EVERYONE!" Genya shouted at the male who didn't give a Cr- censored. "Alright. Give me a minute you idiot. I hate giving out presents and you know that." Sanemi pouted. He didn't feel like doing that. 

After a while, Genya finally got Sanemi to get up, get dressed, grab his keys and go in the car. Blasting his music, he pulled up at the store. Genya flug out the car like he was going shopping at the mall. Once they went inside, Genya picked out presents for everyone. Sanemi got people a few things. Whatever. Genya having a full basket, Sanemi have a half empty basket. Annoying. Genya then had a shocked face. "Nemi! We forgot about Gyomei Sensei! We need a present for him. C'mon!" Sanemi's heart started to best when he heard "Gyomei." Gyomei was the English teacher. Sanemi was the math teacher. Sanemi always had eyes for him,, just never showed it. Sanemi then made sure he picked out a good gift for Gyomei. Genya got Gyomei Sensei a cat carving. Gyomei liked cats. Sanemi huffed,, puffing out his chest. He needed a gift better than that. He found a nice scarf. It was warm. He found it next to a cat plush. . .Sanemi took them both. Perfect.

Back home,, after they paid.

Genya rapped the presents. All his friends,, Sanemi's friends, we're having Christmas Eve at Mitsuri's house. Sanemi rapped Gyomei's in green rapping paper. He gave a smirk. Best present ever. He felt eyes on him. He narrowed his eyes to the side and saw Genya looking at him. "Nemi, who will you kiss under the mistletoe?" Genya tilted his head. Sanemi hissed at Genya, shaking his head rapidly. "Hell no. No one. I'm not kissing any one of those fu- censored -ers." Genya laughed. He said, "Okay. Whatever."

Sanemi yelled at Genya. He didn't want to be late to the party. They were also sleeping over there. So, Genya had to pack his clothes. That was a mess. Took him a hour. What a pity. "GET YOUR A- censored. DOWN HERE TO THE DOOR. YOUR GONNA MAKE US LATE YOU IDIOT."
The male with scars snapped. Genya ran down the stairs throwing his stuff in the car. Along with all the presents. Sanemi then drove off to Mitsuri's house. Vroom vroom. Going 100 mph.

Mitsuri's house.

Knocking on the door, surprisingly Rengoku let them in. Rengoku was the first to be here. Mitsuri, Obanai, Rengoku, and Muichirou we're all here. The others were yet to come. "Good to see you, Shinazugawa's." Sanemi and Genya walked in. Rengoku smiled as he said that. Sanemi felt like dying. His smile was so bright. What are you, the sun? Yeesh. They put the presents down in a random place. They didn't see a Christmas tree anywhere. Sanemi didn't want to say anything though.

. . . . .

Waiting about a hour, almost everyone was here. Just waiting for Gyomei and Shinobu. Shinobu was with Gyomei so she could help him move around,, he was blind. Soon enough, a knock on the door came. Sanemi gulped as he watched a tall angel bend a bit to walk threw the door. Then short Shinobu just walked in. Eh. Gyomei was there. Smiling, happily. Sanemi felt like leaving. Everyone was celebrating for Christmas Eve. Sanemi sat in the corner. Alone. He watched everyone as he drank his wine. He watched Gyomei, drink water. What a boring guy. Hphm. Someone blocked his way of seeing. He looked up to see Shinobu smiling down at him. "Ara Ara, Shinazugawa-San~ what are you doing here? I see your spotting Gyomei-San. Do you wanna talk, hm?" Sanemi hissed, but he knew he needed someone to talk too.

"Yeah, can you sit down? I need help with something, Shinobu-Chan. . . It's about Gyomei."