⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dancing with Luv?~ ♥

__________
___

_____________

*Morning-6am*

"(Y/N), are you still there? Wake up"

I nodded, still wearing pajamas as my hair stood up like Shinsou's. I was in the woods part of the school, with my uncle and two Aunties. They literally bang at my door just to wake me

up.

"Auntie, why are we here? It's only 6 am in the morning ..." I said, quietly, still half asleep. She took a deep breath and sat down on a tree.

"Let me see your improvements on the fireside of your quirk" Auntie netsuhi said making me groan.

"Ok..." I mumbled, walking away so I wouldn't hurt her. I then slid my right foot to the right making me open wide my thighs. I took a deep breath and thick and hot steams coming out of my nose and arms, the breeze around us started to warm up.

"That's it?" She asked as I stood up and nod.

"I can't use the full power of my quirk here... It'll-"

"No... Just let it all out... Don't worry, we have your uncle and auntie to help us if something got out on hand" Auntie Netsuhi explained. I just nodded and position myself.

"Fire Breathing... This is the thing I learned from myself, I'm trying to master my breathing with the two different sides... Specifically, my wind and fireside." I explained and there I looked up and blow wind and fire from my mouth, upwards. The wind blew everywhere, at the same time the heat rises up making me sweat.

"Yeah... How about the electricity part of your fireside?"

"Hmmm... I can control electricity but at the sports festival, something happened!" I said, walking towards her. "At the second event, I ZAPPED! Like Zappity Zap Zap, you know? Like flash!"

"Zapped???" She asked as she smiles weirdly.

"How exactly?" Uncle Aoumi asked.

"Like I said, like zap zap zap... Flash, whoosh then after a sec I'm there!" I exclaimed moving my arms with every word as they looked at me with straight eyebrows and mouths.