So close

Chapter was brought by a suggestion! Don't forget to eat and drink water, be safe and most importantly take care of yourself. Enjoy~
__________________________________

There was an annoyed groan from a certain brown enough adult man drama queen.

"Hold still or I'll end up pulling your damn weave off." Touya pulled on Togas hair with a comb in his mouth.

"Ow! Not everyone has a weave you know. Stop bringing your natural self up. Patchy." Toga snickered with her own comeback, and a sort of nick name she knew Touya hated.

Touya was exaggerating, dropping the black small comb with a gasp. "Fine then. I call this hairstyle the sibling life." Angrily pouting Touya tugged on her hair numerous of times making it messy and tangled.

"Ow again! I thought you were gonna do French braids on me Touya!" Toga bounced her legs up and down in her criss cross position on the carpet.

Touya smiled kindly from his own crippled placement on his carpet. "Uh no shit. I was just teasing it no big deal." He picked up the comb and ran it through her volumed hair.

A nervous chuckle escaped his lips as a clomped, blonde cat fur like ball gathered on the black comb. "Yeah, teasing it." Touya scoffed and shrugged it off like nothing.

Bald head ass. Touya covered it up with other strands of her blonde hair, as if nothing fell out.

"Teasing it with your anger issues." Toga huffed air in her cheeks and hunched with a sigh. "Why did you even call me over?" Toga asked, feeling her hair being parted down the middle.

Touyas eye twitched as he tried to calm his hand. "Fuyumi went out and I can't do her hair, you're the only else girl I know with Y/n at school and it helps get my stress out." Touya adjusted his long arms.

He got on his knees at the perfect angle to start the braids at the top.

Toga hummed. "You sounded pretty tense when you mentioned your brother's girlfriend. You jealous Touya?" Toga laughed folding her hands while Touya scoffed.

"It's more like I'm traumatized." He shivered at the voice call with a Rei unbeknownst to exactly what you two were doing.

Toga made a sour face, confused. "You're traumatized now? So that time where you almost pissed your pants because of a roach was nothing?" She brought up a very reasonable case.

Touya felt threatened and bonked her head. "One time almost! That was a fucking flying roach." He rolled his eyes finishing up the neat braid.

"My mom called to see where Shoto was since he usually comes with Y/n. My ass they were studying they were fucking on the damn phone." Touya spilled out making Toga break all coolness.

"I kid you not that bed was seeing stars. I swear if Y/n says she pregnant again I'm kicking Shoto out." Touya had the right idea, though going in different directions.

Toga knew about your situation and smiled softly. "You can always name it Touya Jr. Since you don't have a love life for your own nonexistent kids." Though Toga was also not seeing anyone, she liked to tease.

Touya was ready to unravel the braid. "Piece of shit-" "Can I put your eyeliner on?" Togas brain easily switched gears.

"Eyeliner? Why would I-" "I know you were an eyeliner kid Touya. Hand over the makeup." She turned towards him with a smile.

Touya sighed trying to ease himself. "I'm provoked to hit you." He shuffled over to his cabinet and got the makeup.

"When is it my turn to be happy?" Touya acted like a child while thinking of you and Shoto.