Welcome Home

!! When you're reading please listen to the song in the banner <3 !!

You've scrolled day by day, watching every TikTok possibly made about shifting. You wanted to come home, somewhere safe. You've been trying for 7 months and not a single time have you shifted. You were close one time that had been 2 months ago. You've listened to subliminals, meditated, but still nothing. You were beginning to give up thinking everything was a lie, a waste of your time. You were near 13 with a home life that wasn't suitable for you. Constantly you were getting yelled at day by day it progressively got worse.

 "This is the last time I'm trying, or I just give up." You told yourself.

You searched up different methods and you used the No sleep method. You re read the text 3 times to make sure you have the method memorized in your mind as you lay down and start saying 'I am." You soon felt your hands tingling and your body floating when you start counting.

"1... 2... 3... 4..."

You counted until you reached 100. You now felt this heavy wave over your body as you feel lighter and you completely disconnect from your body. Now it was time to repeat your affirmations.

"I am Giulinia Angelfield.. I attend St. Vinia boarding school.." You still feel the sensation of the lightness over your body, you try to ignore the symptoms but it's simply too hard. You feel a sensation of pure bliss wash over you as you keep repeating affirmations over and over again. You had your subliminal playing in your headsets as that seemed to go quiet by the second. There it was, your subliminal went completely quiet as you see white bright flashing lights. You were freaking out but held it in. The lights stopped flashing and you start to hear voices around you. Your eyes open automatically. You're now staring at a ceiling that was not you're current reality bedroom. 

"Oh my gosh I did it. I SHIFTED" You scream out loud as you cover your mouth hoping no one would hear.

You walked around your room making repeated circles around your bed. You look at the mirror to find your reflection as a different person. You looked amazing, and flawless. Your brown hair fell just below your shoulders as you stand there admiring yourself.  You looked through your never ending wardrobe and picked out an outfit you desired the most. 

"I'm finally home." You repeated to yourself

"I've finally gone home."