505

You had been with Patrick for a while, long enough to have met his family. You were waiting in his RV while he was finishing up shooting for his newest movie, Conjuring 3. You loved the first 2 and was excited when Patrick told you about the 3rd, but disappointed knowing he would come home late. So today you decided to surprise him in his RV.

You apparently had dozed off because when you awoke Patrick was waiting for you on the couch, your vision slightly blurry but you knew it was him.

"Patrick!" You said, as he comes up to you kissing your forehead.

"Hey babe, it's great to see you here...waiting for me." Patrick said laying next to you, the warmth from him heating up your back.

"I missed you so much.." He says kissing you, his warm breath hitting the back of your throat.

"Oh really?" You reply, chuckling slightly.
"Prove it." You say, biting your lip.

With a smug look on Patrick's face, he grabbed your face a kissed you but more passionately then ever, you could feel how much he missed you. He rolls you over until your looking up at him whilst he's on you, he pushes your hair out your face as he kisses you again. You pull his head into your neck, you can feel how ravenous Patrick had become almost like he hasn't seen you in years or a kid in a candy store. He feasted upon your neck leaving hickies.

"You ok?" Patrick said pulling himself up away from your neck, his messy hair said it all.

"Keep going please.." You say eagerly.

Patrick kisses you then runs his hands down your shirt, he slides his hand into shirt hovering his hand above your bra. It's like he was trying to be gentle yet not. He forcefully flips you over onto your back, ripping your shirt off. He slides his index finger over your shoulder, leading it down to your bra buckle. He undoes the clasp, and takes it off and tosses it aside. He flips you back over immediately attaching himself to your left breast, swirling his tongue around it.

You let out a slight moan in pleasure, but wishing he would take things further. Patrick lifts his head up and starts unbuckling his belt, you know it's fixing to go down. You start taking your pants off just leaving you in your underwear, you toss your pants to the side. Patrick was in his boxers now and you could see his bulge through his pants it had grown from anticipation.

Patrick kisses you again, he pulls away from your face and moves his hands down to your underwear tugging at them. He pulls them off and your legs glide out of them. Patrick places one hand on your folds and rubs them in circular motion, making your grit your teeth from pleasure.

He could feel how wet you had become during this steamy session, Patrick finally pulls his boxers off revealing his dick that had been growing during this session. You were nervous looking at it, second guessing yourself if this is really what you wanted.

You bite your lip and look at Patrick, "You know when you make that face it just makes me want to fuck you even more?" Patrick said in his husky tone, he takes his dick and rubs it on your folds. You grip the bed sheet in your fist, your toes curling you whine.

Patrick shoves it in roughly without warning, you moan out in pleasure releasing your grip of the sheets. You loved the way it felt, you loved the way Patrick looked when he was focusing on making you feel good.

Patrick goes in deep, not regretting anything he goes at you roughly. His eyes dazed and his moves sloppy. The warmth from him was making you hornier for him, Patrick locks eyes with you and kisses you. Not letting go, he shoves his tongue and explores your mouth. He continues to pound you, he pulls his face back and takes a deep breath. You can tell he was already close, you yourself was almost at your climax.

Patrick attaches himself to your neck, tasting you. "I'm close.." he says out of breath. He sinks into you, his sweat touching your breast made you shiver and relax even more.

You felt Patrick twitch with his stroke, "I'm gonna..." He says getting sloppier, feeling you squeeze his length with your walls. He kisses you breathing into your mouth, you reach your climax moaning into his neck your nails dig into his back. He goes faster hoping to get another rise out of you, he releases himself into you. You could feel the hot liquid fill you up to the brim. He groans getting in two more strokes before falling to your side.

You both breathing heavily, you still shaking from what had just happened. Patrick looks over at you, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Is that enough proof?" He says chuckling. You smile and lean into him, he kisses your forehead.

(To lazy to add more)