1

Lucas pov-
I have been walking behind my boyfriend and his friend for 30 minutes now. I saw how distant Ryan has been since Sophie came back 5 months ago. They would hold hands together in public, the would always be by each other's side, they sat next to each other, they would also just laugh when people say they were a cute couple. I'm pretty sure that if I leave they wouldn't even realize. We were walking up the stairs and there was a pillar where Sophie wanted to walk on. Ryan told me to go with her just in case something happens. He doesn't even care about me. We were walking on this pillar when Sophie bumped into someone. I looked up from my phone to see the most handsome guy I'd ever seen and what's worse was that I saw these spiral crystals. We just stared at each other. Sophie on the other hand, had to ruin it and had to ask him if he was single. He said that he was, but was waiting for his solemate, while looking at me. Ryan soon came.
"Sophie,are you ok, did Lucas do something to you?"
"Yeah he pushed me onto this kind man."
"Hah?"
"Lucas how could you do that. I thought you were kind and were going to treat my gi- friend right."
"B-but I d-didn't do a-anythi-"
"Shut up Lucas, I don't even know why I date you"
"Sir" said the handsome man said.
"What?!"
"Actually I saw this lady trip, so I caught her."
"Ok, but Lucas I told you to take care of her!"
"Hahhhhh" I breathed in." You know what, I want to break up, because you and Sophie look perfect for each other, you can both be together as im third wheeling here I'm just going to leave you guys alone." I said while walking away.

I walked to the bus stop and got on to the next bus, which had to be packed. Agh I hate my life. It took me some time to turn around but when I did I meet with the same handsome guys face. He was surrounded by pretty blue crystals.

"Hey soulmate" he said

"H-hey"
Daam I stuttered.
"I know we don't know each other but can you please give me your number."
I reply with a small ok and we stood there on silence. We exchanged numbers and then I got of at the next stop and walked back to my house.
______________________________

"Mom! Gran! I'm home!"
"In the kitchen,sweety!" My mom yelled back.
"Granny!!!" He yelled while running towards her and giving her a hug.
"Ahh, my little cutie is back!!!" Said granny.
"Ah, my own mother took away my child!" His mother fake cried.
"No, mommy your still mine!" He said.
"..."
"Hehe" they all started laughing.
"Anyways, I have some important news" he said.
" what is it?" Asked granny. She was suspecting something to happen.
"IbrokeupwithRyan!"
"..."
"OMG, thank god!!" His mom screamed.
"Finally got into your senses boy" said his granny who was sipping her tea.
"Wait I have something else to say!!"
"We're listening" said his mom. She always knew what to do when people share emotions. She was like a best friend in these times.

So he told the whole story of what happened.  His mother was so exited, her baby has found his soulmate. Granny, was a bit worried because of what happened to his old boyfriend. To celebrate the breakup they brought junk food and started having a movie marathon at which granny just walked away to sleep after 9.
______________________________
It's Been a week since his breakup and Lucas felt free. He wasn't having the constant pressure of pleasing someone or the constant worry about his boyfriend and his best friend. He was walking towards his art class. He was helping at an art school for younger children( 4-18). He loved seeing all the paintings done by everyone. Once he entered the school he was immediately hugged and fell towards the ground.
"Agh!"
"Lucas!!"
"Oh hi Elijah, you shouldn't do that what if you got hurt!"
"Sorry Lucas! Please forgive me!" He said while giving me the puppy eyes. Daamit he knew that I couldn't risist it!
"Fine, but let's see what you've been painting!"
He pulled me over and showed me. It's was beautiful.