1

"Take care of her, give her both mine and yours love. Goodbye, I love you". Her last words.
______________________________________

      "Tell me about her", her voice sounded innocent. "She is the most amazing person. She is beautiful, she is..." My rambles went on.
______________________________________

      "I love you too", my most treasured reply came, full of beautiful emotions. My life couldn't get any better.
______________________________________

       "There is only one way". "W-what is it?" I saw hope before me. "It is...", He went on explaining his plan.
______________________________________

       "If only these people didn't exist", I grit my teeth. "They will hear you", the warning came pretty late.
______________________________________

       "What is it you are clinging onto? Wouldn't it be better if you let go?" "Believe me, that is what I want to do. But, I still have a job to do".
______________________________________

         "L-let's do it", I knew I am committing a great crime, but it is the only way.
______________________________________

         "I understand your thoughts, I am inclined to do it too. But, doing what I want to do, when the fate of entire humanity lies on my shoulders, don't you think it's too selfish?"
______________________________________

        "I shall bring things to normal, give me the time I desire." I convinced them, the almighty.
______________________________________

        There was the final battle. The final hope of humanity. Even a tiny mistake may lead to the destruction of humanity. Will I be able to handle this pressure?
______________________________________

        "Time to return it back, you are the greatest human I saw".

        Something struck me from the rear. I saw him... smiling? "What the hell is happening?!"
______________________________________

        "Every creature meets its end. Nobody can live a life without regrets, the only thing I ask of you is to not burden yourself thinking about your regrets in your final moments, and smile. Meet the end of your life with a smile", she smiled, meeting her end.

______________________________________

       "I have many things I need to do, many things I want to do. But, I am not concerned about them. Because, there are many more things I did in my life. I am content, and I am happy, that I was given the chance to live and choice to die. I am grateful for everyone and everything...", he left his final breath.

______________________________________

     "I want the world to be peaceful again. I know I am acting way too naive for my own sake, but I am not thinking this because I really am naive. I thinking this because, it can only be possible in thoughts".

_____________________________________

A/n: I know this is short, but it is because this is the prologue.