Dancing with Albedo Under the Stars

You've been by his side for a while, making such grand steps into the world of Alchemy. Both of your work and minds together, you may as well just find the meaning of the universe. He's never been as fond of company while he works, but when you came to him over and over he loved your presence more then anything else. He loved being around you in general, never finding you as a bother.

He's still quite mysterious towards you, but that just makes you fall more for him. He's such a gentle and kind person, always trying his best to make others feel happy. Klee even loves you, well she loves everyone. She's such a mischievous kid, always pointing out her big brother blushing. Hehe!

On a rather quiet day, you both are putting in those late hours, as per usual. You're working on a heating potion since it can get quite cold in the mountains of Dragonspine, seems to be going well too. Albedo slumps down, he's bored? Of this? Who is this!

You chuckle, "Albedo, are you alright?"

He responds with such a soft voice, "Come, Y/N. I want to try something out."

You assume he's going to test the potion on you, but he puts a record on, takes your hand and rushes outside. It's so cold!

"Hey, why are we outside, it's so cold!" You respond, pouting.

"Trust me." He winks, setting your face on fire.

He pulls you in by your waist, slowly interlocking your hand with his. He moves your bodies to a rhythm and begins singing the songs playing, god his voice is amazing.. literal heaven, but it's like you can read his mind and guess his next move. You're both dancing under the sky.. a beautiful sight.

The way his hand felt in yours, it was like it belonged there, a perfect fit. He was so gentle with his movements and he would spin you around, pulling you close to him. He wanted to be close to you. To feel your warmth and all the love you had to give, he wanted it for himself, for he has fallen for you.

His eyes are shining, so pretty.. you're both lost in the moment, not caring for anything in the world. It's just you two, under the moonlight,

He's looking in your eyes and his voice smooth like honey, but warm as a summer day, "Y/N.. you look beautiful under the sky, you know? The way the moonlight shines on you, your eyes brighter then any star we see.. my, my. I wish I could spend my life with you."

Did he just..? You stare at him with a shocked expression before it fades into a warm smile. He assumes you felt the same as he inches closer to you. Your eyes flutter shut as you close the gap between you two. His lips are so soft and warm.

The kiss between you two is passionate and it's enough to warm you both even with the mountains harsh weather.

"Well.. guess this experiment got positive results, don't you think?"

You laugh, "Indeed it did."

He pulls you closer and you both continue dancing into the night, holding each other like you'd leave if either of you let go.

And it was under this beautiful night, you both made an amazing discovery;
Love is possibly the greatest power there is.