Unfriend You(a greyson chance love story)Part1

One day you and your friend were at a Greyson Chance concert. The concert was about to begin when you and your friend decided to go get something to eat. You got nachos and headed back to your seat. Suddenly you bumpped into someone spilling all the nachos on them. "Oh my Gosh! Im so sorry!" as you said while trying to get the nachos off their shirt. You were so concerned that you didn't even bother looking at the person. "Okay I think it's coming off now!" you said. "Umm... its cool and I think your making it worse." the person giggled. You finally sighed and gave up. "Ugh! I'm so sorry!" you said while sighing. You looked up at the person and it was Greyson Chance! "Oh my gosh! Greyson I'm so sorry!" you said. "No no it's fine don't worry about it. I have lots of selections of clothes." he said while smiling. You both laughed abit. Then your friend jumped in and said "Why don't you let (yourname) help you pick out you clothes?" She said. "After all she is a fashion person." she said. "BECKY!!" you said slightly embarassed. "Actually... That may be a good idea." Greyson said with a slight pause. "Come with me." He said as he was walking backstage. You looked at your friend and mouthed "Thank You!" She winked and then went to her seat. You were following Greyson when he passed some creepy looking security gaurds. You tried to go with him but they stopped you. You jumped back a little. Greyson turned around and was kinda shocked. "It's cool. Shes with me." He told the security gaurds. They exchanged looks and let you through. You thanked them then went with Greyson. He entered his dressing room "And welcome to my dressing room!" he said with one of those cool slides people do. "Wow. Its so cool back here!" you said. "Thanks!" he paused. "Hey I never got your name..." he said. "Oh. It's (yourname)." you said. "(yourname)." Greyson said. "I like that name!" he said smiling again. You thanked him then you both went to his closet. It was huge. "Woah." you said with your eyes beginning to open. "Too much?" Greyson asked. "Umm... just alittle.." you said shyly. Greyson laughed and guided you to where his clothes were. "Go on. I'll let you pick." he said. "Okay then.... Well.... Let's see..." you said while shuffling aroung the clothes on the hooks. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Greyson whispering something to his manager. "I wonder what it is." you thought. You finally picked something out. You handed Greysons black skinny jeans, a red t-shirt a black vest a grey Jazz hat, and black converse. Go try these on you said. He took them and then went to change. You just waited till he came back. He came out and said "Wow! I look good!" he smiled and was looking at himself in the mirror. His manager came over and said "You did a good job(yourname)." "Thanks!" you said. "But... how do you know my name?" you asked her. "Oh Greyson told me." she said. "Oh." Greyson came over and said "I love it! Thanks you so much!" he told you as he gave you a hug. "You're welcome!" you said. You finished hugging and Greyson said "(yournname) you're welcomed to stay backstage during the show." You were shocked. "Greyson I'd love to but I don't wanna interfear with anything." you said modestly. "Don't be ridiculous!" Greyson said. You both smiled at eachother. "Greyson your on in 5 minutes!" you heard his manager say. You looked back then at him. He said "I gotta go. I'll talk to you during the breaks ok?" he asked. "Okay. Have a good time." you said. "Thanks." he said as he went on stage. Everyone was clapping and cheering and screaming his name. You took our your phone and called your friend telling her bout what happened. She said it was cool for you to stay with him. You thanked her then hung up. "Before I start the show.." Greyson began. "I want you guys to meet the girl who spilt nachos on me." The crowd laughed and so did Greyson. "But helped me pick out this amazing outfit!" he said. You got scared. "Come on don't be shy!" he urged you onto comeing on the stage. You shook your head "no" Then before you knew it the security gaurds were carrying you on stage. Greyson said "Here she is!" The crowd clapped as Greyson took your hand and lead you over to his piano. He leaned into the mic and said "This is for you (yourname.)" he started singing Waiting Outside The Lines. You felt your heart skip a beat. You were more than happy. After he was done the crowd cheered and you blushed. Then Greyson got up and whispered in your ear "Stay backstage and I'll see you after the concert." "Okay" you said as you walked backstage. You took a deep breath and said to wishperd yourself "Is this really happening?"