How Gon and Killua met

It was a very, very cold day at the Zoldyck house. It was a warm and sunny day at whale island. Gon was bored out of his mind. Aunt Mito was very busy and couldn't be bothered. Gons Grandmother was taking a nap. But, At Killuas house, His parents were never busy. He was in the basement. Chained up. His parents and siblings spying on him so he doesn't escape. He was chained up because he wanted to go outside for the first time. His parents are strict, Over protective, and rude. Most of us siblings are, too. Especially Illumi and Milluki. But Alluka, Or nanika, Was his favorite. The youngest member of the Zoldyck Family. She is his favorite because she can't cause any trouble being the youngest. She couldn't harm anyone. Killua was also her favorite because Killua was very nice to her. But, Tonight, Nanika did something very,very bad. Nanika snuck out and got killua a phone. To text and call. She got him and app where he could meet friends while he was chained up. You just had to see pics of friends you want to be your friend. It was also huge. The phone stuck onto the basement walls. All he had to do would he would say left or right. He saw Gons face. He picked left and started to chat with him. Nanika would see the chats but she couldn't read yet. Gon: Hi! I'm Gon, What's your name?
Killua: I'm Killua. Nice to meet you gon. But i'm kinda in a situation right now.
Gon: Hi Killua! What's your situation? I'll get your address and come help you. Are you being kidnapped??
Killua: Sort of like that. My parents don't let me go outside. I went outside. They hit me with a bat, Took my unconscious body in the basement, Chained me up, and now i can't move.
Gon: Oh My Gosh!! Do you need my help or anything cause i can help you killua! I'm a skilled hunter. I caught the biggest fish at whale island!
Killua: Whale island huh? Is that where you live?
Gon: Yep!
Killua: Wow, That's not that far from my house. Maybe we could meet up somewhere and get a smoothie or something?
Gon: That would be great! But, How are we going to get you out of the chains?
Killua: My little sister can help with that. My parents think i hate my younger sister. But she's actually my favorite and helps me a lot.
Gon: That's nice killua! I don't have any siblings. I don't have a mom either. I have never met my dad either.
Killua: Wait so you live alone? LUCKY!
Gon: No, Not really. I live with my aunt Mito and my grandmother. Aunt Mito is basically like my mom. She raised me my whole life. She's really nice and caring.
Killua: Wow. I would love to come to your house and meet her! She seems really nice!
Gon: You should! Are you out of the chains yet?
Killua: Yep! Me sister just chewed them up. We're just trying to find a bat to break the window now.
Gon: Oh Gosh. Your family seems so mean to you!
Killua: Yeah, Mostly to me cause idgaf about them.
Gon: What's Idgaf?
Killua: I don't give a frick.
Gon: Oh. i-i'm sorry killua 😢.
Killua: No Gon! Don't Cry. Idgaf means i don't give a frick!
Gon: oh. I'm sorry for being a stupid fudgeball. 😆
Killua: It's all right. My younger sister found a bat trapped in the carpet.
Gon:Yay!
Killua: We just broke the window.
Gon: Nice, Nice!
Killua: Can you send that directions to your house please gon?
Gon: Sure! -Sends directions to his house-
Killua: perfect!
Gon: -Hears a knock on his door-
Gon: Huh? Oh! Killuas here!!
Killua: Hey gon!
Gon: Hi killua!! -Gives him a hug-
Killua: -Blushes-
Gon: Are you blushing?
Killua: Wha-what? No! Why would i do that dummy?
Killua: -in mind: Geez, I almost got caught! Why am i blushing?? I don't have a crush on him!!-
Gon: Alright 🤔.. Wanna play up in my room?
Killua: Sure..
Gon: Okay.
Killua: Where's your Aunt Mito?
Gon: Oh, She's busy in her room i don't think you want to go i-
Killua: -Walks in Mitos room-
Mito: Oh Hello gon- What!? Who are you?! Get out of my house!!
Gon: It's okay Aunt Mito. This is my friend killua. He's nice.
Mito: Oh hello Killua! I am so sorry i thought you were a stranger!
Killua: It's all good, I get yelled at a lot.
Gon: Anyway, We're gonna play in the front yard Aunt Mito!
Mito: Okay gon! Be safe! You too Killua!
Gon and Killua: Thank you!!
-They play tag in the front yard for 3 hours-
Gon: -yawn- Are you tired yet killua?
Killua: Not really. What about you gon?
Gon: I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed killua. There's an extra bed downstairs if you want to spend the night.
Killua: Oh, Thank you gon. Now that i think about it, I'm pretty tired as well. I'm gonna head to bed.

-The end-