After the death

Cha-dal geon has escaped from death due to the help of Jessica's girl. She is well known as the 'angel of death'. However, her heart warms for dal geon, and she helps him.

But, he still doesn't give up on his operation, even after a death threat. He decides to handle the game without his loved ones, Go-hae ri and friends. Instead, he pays a lot for the 'angel of death', and he works with various missions to find the 'Samael'. Samael means the mastermind of the plane crash.

Eventually he is able to shut down the Jerome, who was the direct terrorist of the plane attack. Suddenly, dal geon decides to go for a mission in Kiria. It is in North Africa and, as fate plays out, his ordered target is Go hae ri. He was already surprised by her presence and protects her from the attack by shooting at the other attacker.

But, she still doesn't know that Cha-dal geon is alive, and she continues to suffer through her memories. So, as a respect to him, she becomes a lobbyist and is going to meet king Jafaar in Kiria kingdom.

* * * * *

Cha-dal geon's tears fall on his cheeks after having seen her. He didn't think that she would sacrifice her entire life for this operation. However, he is still hesitant to meet her. His soul warns him every time to stay away from her. So, he decides to follow her secretly.

At this time, Go hae ri and the bodyguards become scared due to a sudden shooting sound, and they get on a vehicle and hurry towards the Castle. However, after hearing about this sudden attack, Jafaar refuses to meet Go hae ri, so she has to go to her hotel room. She is very upset about Jafaar's unreasonable response and returns with a tempered mood.

"Aish...this idiot Jafaar...why has he refused to meet me? Ah...he is such a fearful person, he didn't have the brave demeanor to face an attack...", Suzy mutters while removing her earrings. She sighs to the mirror.

"Why did I dress so neatly and fancily? I missed the best chance to punish that crazy punk 'Edward'..."

"I'm very sorry dal-geon-ah...I'm so sorry." She starts to cry and tears streak down her fairy cheeks, ruining her makeup. She wipes off all her makeup and throws herself onto the nearby hotel bed.

She doesn't get any ideas. Every time she tries to think, she remembers dal geon's brave yet innocent face.

"How..and why..did they kill him...such a kind-hearted gentleman??"

"Why...why is this world so cruel?" Those words involuntarily burst out of her. Suddenly, she hears someone knocking...

"Yes, who are you?" She gets up from the bed and comes closer to check the door.

There is no answer from the other side.

"Hello...who are you...?", she raises her voice and asks again.

---------------

Author Note;

So, how is it? This is the first time I have written a story like this, so there may be lot of mistakes. Sorry about that! I'll try to improve it more.

​​​​​​If you enjoyed the beginning, just add a star and wait for the next chapter 

See you soon...................