Starting over

Barry Allen laid down next to a sleeping Killer Frost as the night before replayed in his mind. 

Barry slowly wrapped an arm around Frost's shoulder trying not to wake her up from her slumber. 

"I know your trying not to wake me up Babe, But you failed" The sleepy Voice of Killer Frost said looking over at her Boyfriend. 

Laughing Barry placed a kiss on Frost forehead pulling her fully into his chest. 

" I really enjoyed last night Babe, never felt that way before" Frost mumbled placing her head in the cock of Barry's neck. 

Barry shook his head at how cute Frost was being right now, " Only for you my love" He said kissing the ice-metahuman on the forehead. 

The couple was soon interrupted by a loud knock on the door making Frost groan removing her head from Barry's neck. 

Rolling off the bed Frost quickly tossed Barry his clothes before running to her Bathroom to get dressed herself.

"Killer Frost Open this door this instant before we break it down" The Voice of Isis's doppelganger said from through the door.

Barry froze in his place dropping his shirt on the floor, shit he forgot Frost was still an outlaw in this Earth.

Barry speed into the Bathroom grabbing his Full dressed Girlfriend face into his hands looking deep into her Beautiful blue eyes.

"Come to my Earth Frost, nobody knows you there expectally the cops "Barry said rubbing his thumb over her check. 

"Wouldn't that be confusing since I look like Your Caitlin "Frost said placing a hand on one of Barry's.

The Banging on the Door gotten Louder making Barry glare at the Bedroom door. 

" No, Because I know who my Girlfriend is and You can Start over as my Partner in fighting Meta's" Barry said kissing Frost on the head. 

" We can Actually finally start the Family you wanted for a While you know a Son, a daughter and twins, we can have that there without anyone getting in our ways"Barry said looking at his feet for a second. 

Frost gave her boyfriend a sad broken smile before she slowly removed his hands from her face.

Frost walked towards the bathroom door only to be stopped by Barry grabbing her arm. 

" I don't want you to spend the rest of your life in Jail Babe, you can be free in my earth and happy" Barry said turning Frost to around to face him again. 

Frost quickly pulled Barry into a kiss wrapping his arms around her waist before she wrapped her around his neck. 

The kiss between the two lovers were soon interrupt by Killer Frost front door being busted open. 

Barry quickly locked the Bathroom door turning off the light before he quickly tossed Frost into the Shower closing the shades.

" Stay quick , don't make a sound Babe you might slap for this but I'm going to act like her husband just to make her leave" Barry said only to earn a ice blast to his no no square.  

Grunting in pain Barry quickly walked out of the Bathroom placing locking it behind him. 

"Hey Iris How are you today" Barry greeted his sister doppelganger with a guilty smile on his face. 

"Do you really have to arrest her Babe, I mean she hasn't killed anyone in a while and she did have to watch her ex be killed by Zoom" Barry said trying his best to act like Earth-2 Iris's Husband.

Earth-2 Iris looked at Barry raising his gun down towards his Area causing the Speedster eyes to widen in fear. 

Closing his eyes Barry waited for the gun to his nuts to come but it never did. 

Barry eyes snapped opened to revel Killer Frost standing over a knocked out Iris West as she glared Daggers into the others officers. 

" Get your Boss out of my Apartment before I kill everyone in this fucking bitch" Frost snapped eyes glowing more Blue than before. 

After everyone finally left Barry looked at his now pissed off Girlfriend with a terrifed smile on his face. 

" Now Let's go to your earth so I can ask my Double to lock you in some fucking prison until you learn your lesson calling other chicks Babe instead of me" 

Barry whined crossing his arms, "So you actually want to start over in my Earth" Barry asked covering his Area just in case Frost tries to blast him again. 

Frost nodded before she dragged her Speedster boyfriend by the ear out of the Apartment and towards Star Labs. 

" Also you are cut off for a week so enjoy Blue balls when we make out Babe" Frost said blasting open the doors to the Lab. 

Barry screamed in his head as he trashed out Angrily, Yeah never having faith in his self again. 

-----------------------                -----------------------------                 -----------------------

A/N: I decided to make One-shots about Earth-2 Killer frost and Earth-1 Barry Allen ( cuz I can't stop writing about them since there's barely any fanfictions about them ) and I will be adding Earth-1 Frost in here when I write a shot about her asking about Earth-2 Frost and Barry's relationship. 

Also you can give me some idea's for any one-shots.