Nova Heisenberg (Resident Evil: Village)

Feel free to use them I guess. Just credit me if you do.
Based on Resident Evil: Village (RE8)

Story about Heisenburg's death, and a boy finding out about it. His Son. Nova Heisenburg. His twin sister, Jill Heisenburg, soon going missing, leaving Nova alone to deal with the death. He takes Heisenburg's coat, his hammer, and leaves the town before it blows up, going into hiding for a multitude of years. He is eventually found by the Umbrella Corp, and taken into custody.

Nova has dark brown hair, and deep orange eyes that glow when he feels a strong emotion. A robotic arm and the ability to manipulate metal. He wears a brown T-Shirt, Heisenburg's trench coat, a fedora, dark blue pants, and brown boots.

The robotic arm has the ability to turn into a blade, useful in comebat.

Nova is arrogant and has a bit of a temper, though is good at controlling his anger. You can tell if he's getting angry because metal around him will start floating and might attack the person making him mad.
----
Jill Heisenburg has dark brown hair as well, but deep purple eyes.

Yeah. I name a lot of OCs Nova, due to the fact I'm ✨super creative✨
I've gotten a lot better over the years.

Anyways, feel free to use them, just make sure to credit me please :)). You're all awesome, have a nice day/night.