The Plum in the Golden Vase

Once upon a time there lived a demon Lord who was very powerful as he was the son of the heavenly demon Lord, TianLang Jun. The thing this demon Lord was very well known for, was his power and his good looks. No one could rival his strength and he was ruroured to be an emperial deity because of his looks.

He was the one who united both the realms, the human realm and the demonic realm, then he made himself the emperor. And was widely praised by demons and humans alike.

This certain Demon Emperor had a large Imperial Harem consisting of 614 concubines and 4 noble concorts, but he had no empress. His concubines were various demons, cultivators, men or women there were all sorts of beauties. The only thing similar in all these concubines were their beauty. All of them were as beautiful as celestials.

The Demon Emperor lived in the Imperial Palace, with his four noble consorts. He had separate palaces built for the members of his harem. As none of them, except the noble consorts, were allowed to live in the main Imperial Palace with the Demon Emperor.

The name of this demonic Emperor is Luo Binghe. But this is not his story.

This is the story of two of Luo Binghe's unfavoured concubines, their names were Shen Qingqiu and Liu Qingge.

Shen Jiu, courtesy name Shen Qingqiu was, although not known by many, the first concubine of Luo Binghe, but even before that, Shen Jiu was one of the 12 Peak lord's of CangQiong Mountain Sect, the QingJing Peak Lord. CangQiong was widely known as the most powerful set in the human realm.

Shen Jiu was also the demon emperor, Luo Binghe's master when he had not yet known about his demonic lineage, but this fact is not known by many people. In fact it has been so long now, that most of the people who knew about this have also forgotten about him.

Luo Binghe who was a half demon was treated normally, like the other disciples, by his master. Because maybe in another world Shen Jiu would wait for his Qi Ge, but in this one Shen Jiu ran away by himself without waiting for his Qi Ge, who later helped him get into the sect by begging his master. So Shen QingQiu who started his cultivation early, and became stronger, had no reason to be even a little jealous of Luo Binghe.

And it was this very Luo Binghe who betrayed his sect and coluded with Demons In The Immortal Alliance competition. Because he loved his master Shen Jiu and did everything he could to make his shizun fall in love with him.

To get Shen Jiu, he induced a large scale attack on CangQiong mountain range with his demon army, and asked Sect Leader Yue QingYuan for his shizun you to be handed over to him. In another world Yue QingYuan and the other peak lords would agree, but in this world they refused and fought  with heavenly demon lord Luo Binghe's demon army.

But reality was harsh, no other sect was willing to aide CangQiong mountain sect against Luo Binghe, they had to fight alone. They were outnumbered and many of their disciples died...in the end Shen QingQiu gave himself up to Luo Binghe. The world talked about how Peak Lord Shen QingQiu went after riches and then married his own disciple for power but no one dared to talk about how it was Luo Binghe himself who forced Shen QingQiu to surrender...Only the rest eleven peak lords of CangQiong Mountain knew that Shen QingQiu gave himself up to save their sect.

After his shizun came to him Luo Binghe ordered his forces to retreat and later professed his love to Shen QingQiu, promising that he truly loved him and would accept no other and would love him for the rest of his life. Although Shen QingQiu knew that he could not refuse, because even if he did Luo binghe still had the lives of his fellow martial brothers and sisters in the palm of his hand. So Shen QingQiu  accepted marrying luo binghe but he could not hide the fact that he was just a little happy that there was someone in this world who would love him so much and go to such great lengths for him.(But Shen QingQiu, now Shen Jiu choose to ignore that voice...)