That Really Inappropriate Chapter

"Those people probably hate us," I say, motioning with my chin at the house behind us.

     "What people?" Will's nose scrunches up in confusion.

    "The ones in that beautiful house." I crane my neck to look at the dark windows. That's odd, it isn't that late, I can't imagine a reason anyone would go to sleep this early.

     Will rolls onto his side and props himself up with one arm. I turn to look at him and see a strange smile on his face. "There's no one in that house, love. It belongs to me...us."

     I bolt upright. "Wait, what?"

     He chuckles and then drops down flat on his back. He reaches out, intertwines the fingers of his right and my left hand, and places his other hand on my waist. Will guides me closer and pulls me onto his lap. I swing a leg over his torso and lower myself until we're settled pelvis to pelvis.

     "I bought it a couple months after I proposed." I tear my eyes away from Will's face and look up, noticing for the first time that the beautiful house is the only one on our section of the beach. There are large rock formations on either side of the house, extending almost all the way to the water. I'm almost certain there are more houses on the other sides of the rock, but they won't disturb us. We can make as much noise on the beach as we'd like and they wouldn't hear. I smirk and bite my lip. Will's eyes light up. "There's no one here. It's all ours tonight, babygirl."

     "Babygirl?" I tilt my head and smile.

     He shrugs and gently squeezes my hands. "Eh, thought I'd try something new. You like it?"

     I lean down, lightly pinning Will's hands by his head. "Yeah," I whisper against his lips.

     "Good, because I do too." He kisses me quickly before sitting up and tossing my arms around his shoulders. He stands up, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

     Will carries me across the sand, picking up our clothing along the way. I cling to him like a koala when he bends over, marveling that he's strong enough not to tip over. He bundles everything in one arm and keeps the other wrapped around me.

     When we reach the cobblestone patio, Will loosens his hold on my waist and I hop down. He lifts his coat and retrieves a key from one of the pockets, then drops our little pile of clothes and shoes onto a wicker patio chair. He hands the house key to me with a smile. I giggle and turn to unlock the door. Will presses himself into my back and slides a hand around my side, coming to a rest on my stomach. He uses the other to brush my wet hair off of my neck and pull the strands into a bunch at the nape of my neck with one hand. He lowers his head and places his mouth on my shoulder.

     My hand fumbles with the key and my breathing shutters as I tilt my head to give him better access. I lift my hand and knot my fingers in his hair. "Will?"

     "Mmm?" The vibrations of his response make me shiver, and then I feel his tongue flick against my skin, picking up the ocean water droplets.

     I grip his hair a little and turn his head to the side so I can look into his eyes. I feign indignation. "What do you think you're doing?"

     He smiles, his teeth bright in the moonlight as he grazes them against my shoulder. "Getting a taste of the most magnificent woman I've ever met."

     I scoff good-naturedly. "Oh, is that right?"

     "It is." He nods and brings a hand up to draw circles lazily with a fingertip where his lips had previously been. "And this milky white neck isn't the only part of her I'd like to taste tonight."