Meeting

it twas a lonely night at Hogwarts fo r Draco. He was tired, but yet oh so restless. At 00:07 (12:07am for da amERicans) he lay eyes wide as his stomach growls. Finally making the decision to abandon his dorm for food, he made his way past his sleeping roomates and into the Slyhterin common room. 

There in the center of the common room was a table with a single illuminated apple sitting perfectly centered ontop of it. Draco gasps as his unwrthy eyes set their gaze upon the obviously holy apple sent from above. It had green flawless skin with a perky brown stem. The apple was perfectly ripe too, which gave draco goosebumps. 

The green beauty seemed to be calling to hiim from her suductive pose on her wooden pedestal. Draco started to give in while feeling himself gradually develope tighter pants. He groaned and looked around frantically hoping no one was awake. Cautiously he made his way to the apple as he started to undo his fly. after casting a few charms around him and on the apple itself, he pounced.

Draco looked at apple with her seductive eyes and swore those green orbs took his breath away. He pulled down his pants to releive himself of the strain that was on his dick a minute ago. He moaned as the cool air of the Slytherin common room hit his bare skin. 

Apple took one look and bit her lip, unable to look away. His dick had to have been at least 7 inches long! She worried her hole would dissapoint him and finally looked away shyly. He took her face in his hand that wasn't occupied stroking his dick to its full length, and turned her head towards him. 
"Baby youre going to feel so good" he reassured her. He knew she was ripe so she would be tight and moist. "just get down on your knees for me just like this-" he motioned her down off the table and helped her get infront of him on her knees. She curiously licks the tip of his dick that's waving right in front of her... begging to be sucked down her throat into the suctioning heat. 

"oh yeahhhh" draco groans from above. Thi s just encourages apple to do more as she takes more of it into her mouth. licking a stripe up the length of his dick, her movements make him buck his hips. his schlong hits the back of her throat and she gags but keeps taking it. 

he praises her and with each affirmation his member gets taken deeper down one of apples many magicked holes until shes deep throating his whole length. He warns her he's going to cum, but she keeps going. He pulls her off by her stem and yanks her up to fce him. She lets out a pathetic whine, chasing after his dick even though his grasp stays firm on her. 

"we aren't going to be done tat quickly bitch. this night has just begun." 

Smiling sadistically, he shoved her up and over the table. he leaned over her and immediately took her right there. all thoughts of othe slytherins walking in on them lleft his mind as he slid into apple. She was magically streched and her pussy was filled with her apple juices. she was leaking all over the table and draco's dick. He saw this and started thrusting as she started begging for him to move. despite the little adjustment, she was euphoric! Draco's dick was HUGE! esspecially on such a petite apple like herself. rationallity started to leave her mind as she was thoroughly fucked into sub space. 

Draco was just ussing her like a cocksleve as he pounded in and out of his toy at a rapid pace. She loved it, moaning obscenely at the harsh treatment. Despite his care for (or lack there of) for apple, draco couldn't deny that in the moment she was the most beautiful and important thing in his universe. As she got her brains fucked out below him, he admired her smooth grren skin and the sweat that formed on it. he admired her glossy and slightly swollen lips. However most of all, he marveled at the wet tightness from her cunt that was sucking in his dick like a cock slut. 

A particularly loud moan forced the blonde out of his head when he thrusted right into her g-spot. he started rubbing her clit as he felt his own orgasm build along side her. she got louder and his movement became mmore sporadic as they both drew close. 
"hold it like a good slut. don't cum until i have or there will be a punishment for you next."

Apple wanted to please him and be a good slut for draco. she hoped he would cum soon. she could't hold off much longer. Then she fellt a sharp pain on her neck. Draco had bitten apple's shoulder as he came inside her with a final thrust. then with a hoarse whisper he said-
 "cum for me."
And she did. with a final cry she came the strongest (**cough cough** and only **cough cough**) orgasm she'd ever felt, seeing white for a moment. 

As she came down from her high, she realized Draco moved them both to the couch next to the fire, and he was spooning her from behind as he sucked out juices from her shoulder wound. Realizing this, she snuggled closer to her lover. 

Although Apple couldn't see him, Draco looked upset because he new their relations couldn't continue beyond the secrecy of the night with only the giant squid being a true wittness to their love for each other that night. 

Just like that, Draco lost in troubling thought and apple content and happy, they both drifted off into their own seprate dreams that coincidentally consisted mainly of the other. The consequences of their actions can be left to their future selves in the morning. 

~ Hello dear reader ~

 If you don't like, don't read!

Remember to stay hydrated, and wherever you are please stay safe! there is a pandemic going on, so be careful! <3

This will be ongoing, so ill update sometime in the future, but school is starting soon so i don't know when i'll find the time to actually update. 

~ yours truly, grimm ~