How'd It Feel?

This chapter correlates with chapter 19 of Kissing Booth 

Scar Patterson 

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I blurted out so quickly that it sounded like one long word.

Jamie stared wide-eyed at me. His body grew just as tense as mine was. Long minutes passed as he tried to let my words sink in; long minutes spent with blank stares at each other.

It was a stupid question to ask. To him, I was probably an upgraded version of Max. There was no way he actually want to be with me in that way. Suddenly, I found myself acting like a poor, rejected, little boy. "I mean, you don't have to be. We can keep doing what we're doing now if that's what you want. You know what, forget I asked that. I am so-"

"Shut up, will you?" Jamie spat, even though his words weren't laced with any kind of malice. "I would love to be your boyfriend, Patterson."

He threw his arms around my neck and tackled me to the ground, capturing my lips into a sweet kiss.

But I wouldn't call it a kiss. Kiss was too simple of a word. The way Jamie was caressing my body and claiming my mouth with his own was more than a kiss. He did it with so much passion, more than any of the other kisses we shared. It was like he was saving all of his passion for this very moment. Or maybe because Jamie was my boyfriend now, the kiss meant so much more.

The ground was unbearably cold and the wintry wind prickled my skin, but I didn't feel cold at all. Not with Jamie on top of me with his leg sandwiched between mine and his fingers interlocked with mine, holding my hands over my head.

There was something about Jamie, but I couldn't place my finger on it. I had no idea what it was, but in that moment, I realized there was no one else I'd rather be kissing and tasting. Not even Francesca.

Suddenly, Jamie's hands slipped under my shirt, causing a cold shiver to rip down my spine. His hands roamed over my abs and my chest with his thumbs flicking over my nipples a few times. Soon, he replaced his hands with his lips and began to trail kisses all over my torso, all while he slipped my shirt over my head.

Once my shirt was completely discarded of, he returned to my lips and pressed his body against mine. I didn't know what possessed me to, but my hands traveled down the dip of his back and slipped into his jeans to caress the upper curves of his ass.

He began to grind his body against mine, and it succeeded in making my cock harden in my jeans. I suspected that he was able to feel my erection against his thigh because he smiled against my lips and broke away from the kiss abruptly. He reached down, hooked his hands between my jeans and my boxers, and tugged both of them down. 

Fear and excitement boiled together in the pit of my stomach. This was it. We wouldn't have any interruptions this time. We were actually going to do something.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the least bit self-conscious with the way Jamie was looking at me. "What's wrong?"

Jamie never tore his eyes away from my dick. "Nothing, you're just a bit bigger than I thought you'd be."

I frowned. "You thought I was going to be small?"

He gained a tight grip at the base of my me and gave me a sloppy smile. "Now I didn't say that." Without spending any more time with small talk, he began to suck lightly on the head. My hands worked their way into his hair, grabbing fistfuls of it as I threw my head back and let out a series of moans.

Slowly but surely, Jamie's mouth lowered onto me. I didn't expect him to take it all, but he did, and he had no problem with it either. His hands stroked my abs as he moved up and down the length, making me quiver with pleasure.

"Oh my god, keep doing that. It's so fucking hot!"

He didn't respond, not like I expected I him to, but then he cupped my balls with one hand and gently tugged. He glided his lips over the length of my me while massaging my balls, making sure to pleasure me in all ways possible.

I felt myself getting lost in Jamie's rhythm. Something about what we were doing felt right, and I loved every second of it because it was Jamie. The way he sucked, the way he stroked, the way he caressed showed that this wasn't his first rodeo, but it didn't even matter to me anymore. As long as this sort of special treatment was reserved for me and me alone.

I didn't know how much time had passed before I felt my load building up inside of me. It started in my toes, quickly shooting up my thighs and suddenly... "Jamie, I'm gonna..." I couldn't even finish my sentence because I had already poured everything I had into Jamie's mouth.

He didn't even flinch as the hot liquid squirted into his mouth. Instead, he took me in his mouth one last time and sucked me hard and. When he finally withdrew, he swallowed and gazed back up at me with curious eyes. "How did it feel?"

My body was still trying to return back to its relaxed state. "It felt ... Hot."

Jamie smiled as he climbed on top of me and crashed his lips on mine in one last, desperate kiss. "There's your answer."