Stalker of the night

I fly threw the trees with a hum only others like me can hear. Sort of like if you get close enough to a humming bird you'll hear the hum of their wings fluttering. I enjoy this, it's one of my favorite perks of being what I am. Along with the eyesight of course. The blood from my last meal slips from the corners of my mouth slightly. I can feel the corners of my lips curl up into the sadistic pleased smile I can't help but have. He was tasty, his tall lengthy body was so match to the strength I've grown to have. I hear a dog barking about twenty feet behind me, I come to a hult and quickly search out my next victim. The branch under me shutters a bit due to my concrete hult. I hide in the leaves as I listen to the heatbeat getting closer towards me. I crouch down getting ready to pounce, kind of like a cougar, or a hawk in wait. I drop down as the lady jogs past.
'Mrs!' I call out
She comes to a slow stop and looks in my direction.
'Yes?' She's no older then 26. Her blond hair falls short almost touching her shoulders, she's cute.
I become something that scares even me. My voice has a melodic tone, and my pale skin glows under the violet sky.
'Mrs, I'm lost and I can't find my way out of these trees. Can you help me?'
'Oh of course I've ran this path for years!' Her voice is warm and sweet, but I can hear her heartbeat fast.
'Oh thank you!' I jog toward her I feel my k-9's come to a slick point.
'Okay here's what you're going to-' she falls short as I get closer, her heartbeat quickens, she's scared the corners of my lips tingle and twitch into that terrifying smile. Before she knows it im behind her whispering in her ear.
'Let the dog go' she does and he runs into the forest 'we're going to play a game okay? I want to see how fast you can run' her heartbeat is fluttering so quickly, fear courses through her veins.
I lick my lips then the side of her neck, I enjoy playing with my food.
'Okay I'll give you a 10 second start and then im coming after you. If I catch you then I win and you're mine. If I lose well then you'll forget everything except you got lucky.'
She bobs her head in agreement.
'Alright, when I say go and no sooner then that! You got it? Rules are simple, you run to survive' She whimpers and nods.
I'm faster through the trees, also she can't see or hear me coming.
'Alright ready, set, GO!'
She sprints off in the direction of the way out.
My voices echoes through the trees as I count down.
'Here I come lovely'
Im quickly on her tail, i let her run until I can hear her lungs constricting. I leap off my branch. At full speed she slams into me. I do not shutter, but she falls back & starts crying as she tried to crawl back in fear. My lips curl into that evil smile, she knows she's mine.