Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Jade. I am 15 and I come from United States! I am here for the whole summer vacation. I think a tiny island of the coast of England is just what I need. I know there will peace,relaxation and No Drama! "Are we lost? We have been walking since all morning!" ask's Rosie. "Yup,that's my little sister." "No? We are not lost,I know these roads at the back of my hand!" "And yes,you guessed that is my mom. She lost in more way's than one." I say. Honk Honk! That is my Gramps,Frank. We are living with him in his house until summer is over! "Any one need a ride to our house?" He said. "ME! ME! ME!" yelled my little sister Rosie. We all drove home and unpacked everything and put them in our rooms for later! My gramps gave me some breakfast to eat. We had waffles and scrambled fluffy eggs. Sounds yummy,huh? I ate it and then had an idea. I walked over to the book shelf to read a book. I saw one book that was brown and looked old. It was called Myths and Legends. Then I had a light bulb BURST in my head! I took out a blanket, went outside, laid it flat and sat on it. I started reading the book when................"Jade! Jade! Rosie is missing! Uhhh.........."Okay! I will find her!" I opened the gate and slammed it! I was determined to find my sister Rosie.