⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Performance

__________
___

_____________

"Hello

"Hello... (Y/N)!!!"

"A-Ares!!?? Wait why are you-wait why am I here?!" I questioned, moving my sight everywhere as I took the thought I'm at the temple... Again

"TEEHEE!!! WANNA FIGHT!!! I'll murder you in here!" He yelled as he jumped and started to fall straight at me as I yelped and dodge, clicking my tongue and smirk.

"YOU'RE ON!" I yelled then sent a massive amount of water as he dodges it and ran behind me. He was about to chop it with his ax making me scream a high pitch nite that made him stop before passing out on the floor... "YOU COULD'VE KILL ME WITH THAT!!" I took the ax away and threw it as I chase the air in my lungs.

"Don't worry Dear, if you died here you'll wake up, still breathing and pumping" The woman, Attie!

"Is that so Attie?" I stopped and think as I sat on the unconscious Ares's chest. "Ok then, Kill me now!" I yelled Happily as I saw her twitch an eye and sigh.

"Im glad to see you here, mini goddess" I turn around and saw Jove making me crack a smile and wave. "Why are you here?"

(I use capital G when only referring to the real God... the God in the heaven... i respect it so badly...)

"I don't know neither... I woke up here and there's ares wanting to have a freaking war with me... In short, he wants to kill me" I explained, pointing my thumb at the groaning Ares.

"Why did you tell him!!!" He whined while I stick my tongue at him.

"Let me ask you three..." I mumbled looking around, looking up the ceiling, and see a beautiful painting of Baby Angels. "Are you guys real? Like literally, real real or it's just my Subconscious mind made you... Like some sort of Lucid Dreaming?" I asked, touching Atties's chest to check if it is true.