Chapter 12

Ugh Rex is so beautiful!! Has anyone  been watching bad batch?? Ya girl has a crush on hunter too 😳 So obsessed!! Enjoy the chapter:)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  The 501st cruiser landed with ease on the Corascant landing pad. Master Windu, Master Yoda, Master Kenobi, chancellor Palpatine, Senator Bail Organa and Senator Amidala were all waiting to greet the crew. Padme could hardly contain her excitement to see her husband after nearly 2 months of him being away on missions. Word had gotten out that Jedi knight Asteria Salvatore was the newly joined co-general to the 501st. Padme knew of her, Anakin told his wife everything, including his past with the jedi knight. Padme had no worries about them working together, she knew Anakin was deeply in love with her, he also told her how Asteria and Rex seemed to be in a secret relationship and she knew she had nothing to worry about, she was curious to meet the girl.

The ramp lowered and shortly after Asteria found herself walking in between Rex and Anakin, laughing about how Jesse had lost to Rex in their previous spar for fun. The rest of the men starting piling out behind them, excited to have some down time in a familiar place.

As soon as Anakin looked up him and padme made eye contact. Asteria could sense his heart pounding and the excessive amount of pure joy coming from him, she followed his line of vision and realized his eyes were locked with senator Amidala's as she smiled,  she figured out who his secret love was. She knew Anakin had worked with the senator in the past but didn't realize how serious their time together was. Padme was a beautiful woman, she was short and petite and always had stunning dresses whenever she caught a glimpse of her on her way to meetings.

Padme looked away for a moment and locked eyes with Asteria. Padme thought Asteria was very beautiful and understood why Anakin was once attracted to her. She was tall, almost as tall as the captain. Padme admired her long dark hair that fell at the bottom of her back in a long French braid. She also noticed that Asteria's breasts seemed to be much larger than hers, padme looked down at her own and suddenly felt insecure. When she looked back up Asteria was giving her a warm smile, wondering if she sensed her insecurities.

The 2 groups finally met in the middle of the platform happy to be home.

"Asteria how was your first months out in the field? Did you keep young  Skywalker in line?" Master Kenobi asked as the group all chuckled.

"Someone had to do your job while you're away. Can't leave Anakin alone for 2 minutes without something going wrong." Asteria said while her and Anakin playfully glared at each other.

"Well we're glad to see everyone back home safely. Come generals, we have much to discuss." Chancellor Palpatine said to the young generals.

Asteria and Rex looked at each other before she turned around to the rest of the men and said,
"Boys have fun but behave. I'll be checking in with everyone shortly. Enjoy your free time while we have it."

"Sir yes sir!"
They all chanted back to her. They liked calling her Miss or ma'am on their cruiser to tease her, but they knew the jokes were done once in front of the Jedi and politicians.

Asteria and Rex smiled at each other before she caught up with Anakin. The  Jedi and senators all walked back to the chancellor's office while having small conversations with each other. Asteria keep to herself until she heard someone say from beside her,