Chapter one- little bit happy

That little girl running down the street, was so happy she looked so lively and excited to be there. Like she had never seen light before. That little girl was me. Gracie, a happy little girl obsessed with unicorns and Minnie Mouse who loves to run around and play in the grass. Now I look back wondering why that didn't stay forever, why it's not the same anymore.

"That's so cute!" I said as my mom showed me the video of me running down the sidewalk from her Facebook. "Mom I'm going to bed okay?" I said as she pulled her phone away. "Don't stay up too late you have school tomorrow."

*I don't wanna go to school* but of course If I said that in front of my parents I would die. I'm known as the "perfect girl who always gets straight A's and never could do anything wrong."

       I went straight bed I have been exhausted from sports and school work I was done with everything. I had to wake up the next morning and drag myself to my computer. Online school was honestly the worst thing known to man.  But I was known as "little miss perfect" so I had to get A's or B's in all my classes.

      After getting back from my classes I lay in bed trying to push myself to clean my room or something but I just can't do it. I would try and collapse. So I lay in bed watching TikTok falling asleep around 8 o'clock or 11 o'clock it depends on the night.

But there he was, playing roblox on my screen. He was all I could think about. Karl Jacobs the man who has been keeping me motivated is streaming on twitch with Dream. He lived an hour away and we FaceTimed every so often but I don't think he likes me back. I'm not too sure though, he doesn't seem to like me. I've tried to ask his friends but they don't know anything!

I love watching him show off his painted nails. They are so pretty and he is so excited about them. It makes me so happy, watching his chat hype him up about something he loves.... something that I love. I gifted subs. Usually he doesn't answer but this time he did!

As he wrapped up the stream, I texted him. I want to FaceTime so bad. I want to hear his lovely voice and see his lovely smile. "OH MY GOD HE ANSWERED." A few minutes later, my phone was ringing.