Tragedy strikes but something is found.

Kon'nichiwa mina!! Mann I feel like i am not gonna update books as much since I am writing a new one- probably gonna start writing shorter chapters- anyway imma just start the chapter now but!

Shinjuro pov
_________________________________________

I was sent on a mission to a very snowy mountain. Rumors about a demon being around there and has already tooken a few people in the village down the mountain. It was quite cloudy so a demon could still attack. I found a village and a villager said.
"The kamado family lives at the edge of mountain. They only have 3 children but the mother is pregnant. The father is ill. But they might be in danger." Said the women.
"I will go see if a demon attack occurs there!" I said. The villagers around me smiled and nodded. I ran up there. As a hashira it is my duty to protect the people I can! It is quite far from tge village. They also said somtimes the father brings his son on his weekly trips to the village. So if he ill then he must be strong. When I got up there I heard 3 children scream. The demon just attacked and killed both parents who tried to protect their children. The oldest looking one grabbed an axe while the youngest looking one was in fetal position. The middle of the both one was standing in between both. The demon attacked I went to attack but there was more demon I attacked the demon heading towards the kids. The other demons got the 2 younger ones. The oldest was able to knock it back. As soon as he saw his siblings he rushed as fast as his small lengs could take him. I just finished all the demon off.
"I am sorry boy...but all your family is dead..." I said to the young child. The child cried and cried. I couldn't leave a young child all alone. So I should adopt him! It would look like he got more of ruka's genes plus the red hair from me. The black from ruka and eyes as a mix of mine and ruka!
"Child..would you like me to adopt you?" I asked. The childs eyes lit up.
"Yes please mr.flames" said the child

(MR.FLAMES- MY HEART >:3)

The child was so cute!
"Okay!!" I said. I did a small funeral and we left. When I got to my estate the young boy was awake and smiling.
"Father!" Said my oldest boy kyojuro.
"Father who is that boy!?" Asked kyojuro
"He is your new younger brother kyojuro. His real family got killed by demons." I said. Kyojuro looked sad and then asked to play with the boy and to show to Ruka.

After introducing Tqnjiroy to the whole family everyone loved him. He got along the best with Rengoku since he was like Rengoku but less loud.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter- anyway yea sayonara- Yumihiko-chan