Weird Cycle?

I'm really starting to not like how this stories coming out, or anything for that matter. But I'll still keep going! tysm still for your support I appreciate it. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The classroom became tied with quiet tension just like before.

Just as you thought things were getting better.

An above average height male with semi short and long brunette locks steps in. His eyes glistened with a green almost turquoise like color.

There was an expression on his face, it was determined with pride yet serious and full of hatred.

Then there was the mainly noticed pretty girl. She had layered jet black hair that ended under her shoulders, wavy bangs that matched freely with her golden stylish clips.

Her eyes were like a precious sapphire, it's hues of both periwinkle blue and lavender purple. Her figure was fit as she wore a pencil like smile.

It was stuff with nervousness but also, welcoming.

That's exactly how Freya was. It was a key word, was. Though even with that minor reassurance, your hands nervously folded knowing how life worked.

In one exact moment you could be going through something well, and in the next it's something so dull.

"Introduce yourselves." Mr. Aizawa didn't hide his tiredness as the two stood up straighter.

"My name is Eren Yeager and I came from a small town called Shiganshina somewhere far from these coasts. I hope to be apart of the hero course gradually." The big spoke first, making everyone fazed.

I thought I was unique. Shoto thought while hearing his voice.

Shoto? You heard your boyfriends voice, expect it came from someone else's mouth.

The person up front presenting themselves as Eren, had the exact identical voice as Shoto. Almost as if he had swallowed it for himself.

"S-so is staring a normal thing for you guys or?" Eren spoke again with the same worried tone as Shoto.

"I mean you c-could say that after- a lot." Sero surprisingly spoke before Kaminari could.

In the electric boys mind he was still adding the puzzle pieces and making new formulas to make himself understand the voices.

"You guys. There's two Todorokis but ones named Yeager." Kaminari covered his mouth with a gasp, thinking he did something so astronomical.

All of students stares fell with a disappointed sigh at Kaminari who still thought he was the genius.

Eren shuffled in his spot with an only slightly with a smile.

"Alright, we'll have you introduce yourself and then you can ask about their quirks." Mr. Aizawa announced up, turning to the green haired student who already had a pencil and notebook in hand.

"S-sorry." Midoriya apologized with a nervous smile and red face, somewhat hiding behind his notebook with a shyness.

The girl smiled with plumply un-chapped lips. "Hello, my names Iza. I was raised in a far off field and I hope to fit in here-" "Mom!" There was a little squeaky that interrupted her soft introduction.

That sounds like Eri. You thought of your own little toddler looking over at Shoto.

You saw his eyes take a glance at yours, apparently having the same mindset for the matter front and center.

The shocked stares occurred as a little boy with black  messy hair and ocean blue eyes was suddenly next to the new 'Iza' clinging onto her leg.

"Huh? Oh Vil what happened my dear?" She gave you guys a head nod like a bow and faced the little boy with kindness.