Chaper 1

*Authors Note: This story may include drug abuse/smut and similar things. If you're not comfortable with that please click off. I will mention at the top of the chapter if the chapter includes any of that stuff just to be safe. Make sure to check A/N at the end of the chapter as well*

     "This is so stressful" I said to myself. There were heavy boxes with shoes and clothes all over the floor as i pick up another box and unpack it. I had just moved in to my new house in LA. I was so proud of my self, years and years of hard work and to finally be able to afford the house I wanted, I was extremely happy and excited to start a new life.
      It was around 9 pm and i got a bit tired, I mean...I've been unpacking all day, what was I expecting with all that hard work? I change into some pijamas and I start watching a random show on Netflix. It was around 10:00 pm when my phone rings. "Hello?" I say in a sleepy voice "HIIIII y/n how was your day today, I know you got here this morning and just wanted to make sure you were okay" my friend Layla says over the phone. "I'm good just a bit tired, I was unpacking all day" "Well get ready, I'm picking you up in 5 and dress comfy" she says over the phone. Before I had time to ask any questions the call was ended and I was confused on what we were doing or where she was taking me.
                                Fit

 Not even five minutes after, as i was putting my shoes on I hear my doorbell ring

"Let's go" Layla said, we were giggling on the way out as I grab a black basic zip up on the way out. "This is kind of basic" I thought to my self, but yet am in LA and I'm really worried about being basic, what am I thinking.
We ended up getting some food and going to this one place so see the city lights, I never realized how big LA actually was, all of the lights and the cars passing by were so overwhelming and I was so surprised after seeing all of that from that view. After that, we ended up going on a target run to get some food and snacks I wanted and she ended up dropping me back home around 2ish am. "Bye y/n, good night pretty and let me know if you need anything, I'm just a call away" Layla said, she really is the sweetest. "Thank you Layla, I had fun tonight, not so bad for my first night in LA" I said jokingly   "Drive safe gorgeous and let me know when you're home"   "Okay I will,goodnight". "I'm so thankful to be friends with Layla, she's so sweet" I thought to my self as I go back in my pijamas and actually go to bed this time. 

                            *the next morning*

     I woke up around 9ish, I was still tired from last night but I realized I had to make sure everything was fixed and all the boxes were unpacked around the house, so I get up, I make my self some pancakes and after breakfast I finished unpacking the boxes.
My house looked so pretty and I was so proud of my self for that. I've been wanting this place forever now and the fact that it's actually mine now it's unbelievable. I post a small picture of my room on my ig story and mention how proud I am now that I'm in LA, after that I put my phone down and just chill and watch Netflix again. Around 15 min later I get a notification that someone swiped up and mentioned me in their story. I clicked on the notification and it's Kouvr, I remember being friends with her for a long time and it's nice to see her be TikTok famous or whatever  and she's dating this kid named Alex, they're honestly cute together and I'm happy for her. She reposted me on her story welcoming time to LA and asking if I wanted to stop by and go get lunch with her and her friends.
      I was never really a fan of her friends and the people she hangs out with, but it's Kouvr and I missed her so I said yes. So I hop in the shower and I start getting ready. After I got ready with my hair and make up, I pick an outfit.
                                     Fit

     After I'm done, I leave my house and tell Kouvr I'm  on the way

     After I'm done, I leave my house and tell Kouvr I'm on the way. Once I get there her and Alex are waiting for me outside. "Aww they're so cute" I thought to myself and get out of your car. "OMG HIIIIIII Y/N" Kouvr yells and runs at me and gives me such a welcoming hug. "HI KOUVR" you say back. "I've missed you so much andddd this is Alex" she says, "Hi Alex I'm y/n" "Hi y/n Kouvr has told me so much about you, come on in" he says and we walk in the house. As we walk in I'm amazed, this house is bigger in person and there's so many rooms it's honestly crazy. "Hey guys this is y/n" Kouvr says and you hear "Hey's" and "Hi's" coming from different directions. There was only Kouvr, Alex, Jack (Wright) and Tayler (Holden) and the rest were missing for some reason. I always knew there were more but they were all gone somehow. All of the people there were some getting ready so around five min later we were on the way to a restaurant they always go. It was honestly nice, it gave me a chance to hang out with them and to see places around. After a few hours we got home. We were just sitting on the couch when someone walks in. It was Thomas (Petrou) and this tall, tattooed and curly haired boy. "Woahhhh he's cute" you thought to your self. "Hey I'm Thomas" "Hey I'm y/n, a friend of Kouvrs" you said "Oh nice to meet you" Thomas said back. But that other boy didn't say anything and just walked straight to the kitchen.
Ten minutes later Kouvr takes me to the kitchen to get a fruit bowl. Thomas and that same guy are in the kitchen as well so I just awkwardly stand there not knowing what to do. "Hey vinnie can you pass me two fruit bowls from the fridge?" Kouvr asks the curly haired boy. "So his name is vinnie" you say to your self, it fits him somehow. Vinnie only end up grabbing one and giving it to Kouvr, he stands and in from of me not even looking at me and says "I don't know what you like" in a rude way. "Oh anything is fine no need to worry" you say trying to sound unbothered and trying your best to not look at his tattoos. "Here I got you one" Kouvr says. I thank her and head back to the living room.
I check the time on my phone and it's getting late. "Oh my god, I've been here all day I better start heading home" I say. I hear "Noooo's" and "Stay a little longer" from the people around me. "I wish I could but I gotta get home" I say getting up from the couch. "Okayyyy fineeeee but you should come tomorrow or anytime you want honestly" Kouvr says. "What she said" Tayler carries along the conversation. I thank them and get in my car and start heading back home. Once im home, I change into my pijamas and go to bed.

                                   *next day*

     I woke up around 8am, it was a little early but I didn't really mind. I make my self some breakfast. I made my self an avocado toast I saw on TikTok once but it was not good at all, so I decided to go to the gym and get a shake or coffee on the way there. Since Kouvr was the sweetest yesterday by taking me out along with her friends I decided to stop by and get her a thank you basket. "Hopefully she doesn't mind I stopped by with out telling her" I thought. I get out of my car and knock on the door. "Oh hi y/n" Thomas says. "Hey Thomas, is Kouvr here?" "Uh I think she's asleep if you wanna come on in wait for Her" "Uh no that's okay, Im going to the gym right now but can you give her this? Please?" I ask. "Of course have a good day" "thank you you too" I say back. Okay that wasent as bad as I expected. After that, I go to the gym, get some food on the way back and carry on with my day.

Authors note: hiii besties, I just posted that video today, this morning, hoping that people would ask for it bc I've been wanting to write this but I wasent sure if people were interested. So for the people that followed or commented or asked for it thank you so much it means a lot. It really does. Please let me know if you like it or any feed back is welcomed as well. I will try to update as soon as I can if you guys like it. Stay safe bbys ily <3 and thank you once again.