The Lightsaber

(Naruto POV)

I had finally gotten to the spot with the scroll of sealing Mizuki-Sensei told me to. It was a very secluded area near the edge of the village. But as any curious child would I opened the scroll. I was looking through the scroll not really finding anything interesting. Until I found a seal with the words "Lightsaber" overtop. We had learned about seals before in class, It was the only thing i really found interesting in class. They also taught us how to open seals. So I did as I remembered and bit my thumb so it would bleed and swiped it across the seal. The seal opened and I saw some sort of handle with a small red button on it along with some scrolls. I picked up the handle and looked at it. It wasn't made of wood like a traditional handle. It was made of a pitch black shiny metal. I was about to press the button until Iruka-Sensei showed up.

(everything happens the same until Iruka  saves Naruto from the fuma shuriken.)

(Third pov)

"I-Iruka-sensei w-why did you d-do that" Naruto asked

"Because Naruto you may not be the smartest and pull all those pranks but I know why you do them. It's for attention. I used to be just like you and always did pranks but i became a ninja and so can you" Iruka said before he passed out.

"HAHAHA now that Iruka is down it will be much easier to kill you"Mizuki cackled. Naruto became very angered about what Mizuki did to Iruka. So he grabbed the lightsaber and pressed the button. An orange beam came out of the handle. it was about a meter in length and generated lots of heat. Naruto ran forward at a stunned Mizuki and stabbed him in the heart. It cut through him like butter and killed him on the spot. By this time Iruka was awake and stunned at what his favourite student had done. Naruto had also realized what he had and had started to throw up on the ground beside him. Iruka walked up to Naruto and gave him a hug to sooth him. After who knows how long Naruto grabbed the lightsaber and turned it off. He then put it in his pocket along with the scrolls he got from the seal as well. both Naruto and Iruka walked to the hokages office and told him about what happened. Hiruzen had his eyes closed and he put his pipe up to his mouth and breathed in.

"Naruto" this got Narutos attention "for stopping the scroll of stealing from being stolen and eliminating an enemy of the leaf I shall promote you to the rank of genin. I will also let you keep the contents you found in the scroll."Hiruzen stated. This picked up Narutos mood instantly. He went from a terrible mood to the happiest person on earth. He thanked Hiruzen hundreds of times and then left the building.

'hmmm ya know if i'm going to be a ninja i'm going to need a stealthier outfit.'Naruto thought to himself before going into his house and then to sleep.