1

it was a normal day for 3racha, well it was 10 minutes before their show in seoul (idk where in seoul but yeah) 30 minutes beforehand channie bang had some spicy ass ramen noodles with extra cheese, little did he know his stomach couldn't handle the lactose nor could it handle the spiciness of the ramen. he freezes as he feels his stomach churn, he turns his head to jisung, who is sat in the couch repeating the same lyrics over and over again, in a repetitive manner "hey...han..." he starts quietly, the latter lifts his head up and reply's with a quick hum, "dude those extra spicy ramen noodles with extra cheese aren't doing me anything favours" he says doubling over holding his stomach. changbin walks in "just try to make it through the show, it's only 3 hours and we'll have breaks." chan thinks for a second before nodding his head. all 3 men dressed in white, chains around their neck, looking amazing as ever. they make their way to the stage and start performing runners high, half way through the song christopher felt that burning feeling in his asshole, "shit...i'm about to shit" he says internally. suddenly it's his part, he shits himself, quite literally, soiling his white trousers. crispy chicken looks at the crowd in distress "AYO, CHANNIE SHARTED IN HIS PANTS" someone shouted, chrisy poo starts sobbing and runs back stage, shart running down his legs. he eventually runs into a concerned looking felix "bro what's up u ok??" he says looking down at the older boys stinky pants "no lix...i sharted infront of everyone...." he says sobbing, suddenly christopher is pushed back as felix smashed his lips against his. chan gasps at the sudden contact opening his mouth slightly, felix takes this as an opportunity and shoves his tongue in his mouth, exploring his wet cavern. "i love it when you shart for me baby boy" felix growls into channies ear. suddenly hyunjin walks in "bro wtf i been gone since february and i come back to this? nah bitch i'm out"