Feminine figure

Tk woke up from yet again another nightmare of losing someone close to him, except he didn't have anyone close to him. He couldn't stop thinking about the feminine figure from his dream, he saw her every night and every time he awoken he couldn't remember what had happened in the dream only the simple fact that he was missing someone. He started to sketch out the figure every time he would wake up but she would always come out the same, a dark blur. He yearned to know who she was. She started driving him insane.

He decided to take a walk down to the store where he had stolen the watch from. He didn't know why he just felt as if his presence was needed. When he finally arrived to the store he stood out front. He was just about to walk back home until he glanced down the street. He could see her, the 3feminine figure from his dream. He hesitantly walked towards her.

Her? Is it her? He thought. As he got closer to the figure all the memories of a girl he had been missing came flooding back. Tk froze in shock and spoke out "Nanno...?" The figure stood still becoming clearer to him. His eyes filled with tears as he smiled and started to run towards her. "Nanno." He said happily as he stood in front of her.

He could see her eyes filled with tears. "Tk." She spoke. "You have to let me go." She said sadly. Tk understood why she left the first time. It tore him apart after he couldn't remember her but now he did. He just couldn't let her go right after he finally found her right after he remember everything. "I can't...." He spoke aloud reaching for her hand. He felt her soft skin. "I see you all the time in my dreams please don't leave me again Nanno." He begged her. Pulling him in for a hug she whispered. "Goodbye Tk." As she vanished his arms were still out as if she were there to still hug him. Realizing that he would never see her again he dropped to his knees crying even more.

He uttered her name aloud one last time before waking up in his bed. He quickly got up panting and rubbing his forehead as he tried to remember something from his dream but yet nothing came to mind except a dark feminine figure he yearned to love.