Girl X Girl One Shot

"I'm home!" Lana called at the top of her voice while closing the front door. "I finally did some shopping so you can quit complaining now about there being no food in the house," she smirked. Lana unceremoniously dumped all the bags on the counter and wandered to the living room, and saw Haley looking morose while sitting on the sofa.

Even like this, Lana couldn't help her heart from quickening when seeing those puckered pink lips pulled into a pout, Haley's tits barely peeking out from the bathrobe she had on, and her cheeks flushed from the shower she must have taken earlier. Lana sped up and launched herself onto Haley's lap and threw her arms around her neck. Best friends don't have personal space right? "What's up, love?"

"Aaron has a girlfriend now," Haley wailed a little.

Lana's breath caught a little and she tried to ask nonchalantly: "D-Do you still have feelings for him?" She'd never admit it, but it was torture for Lana watching Haley with Aaron for three months. Lana hated that a part of her was relieved when they broke up, and she once again became the most important person in Haley's life. "No..." Haley sighed. "There was no way that relationship was going anywhere, but I'm so horny I was honestly considering hooking up with him. Why is a good fuck so hard to find?"

"I don't know, Hals. " Lana replied hoarsely. She cleared her throat but her breath caught in her chest as Haley shifted to sit on top of Lana. Now Haley's legs were on either side of Lana, and she could feel the heat of Haley's pussy against her leg, through the thin fabric of the robe.

Of course, Haley remained completely oblivious to all this. "When are you gonna get a nice girl, Lana? You're such a catch." Haley nuzzled Lana's neck and they both sat quietly in a comfortable silence.

The kitchen clock suddenly beeped and Haley got up with a sigh. "I should probably change. You want to go for Chinese for dinner? We can order in and have a lazy night?" Lana could only nod as she remained sprawled on the couch, her nipples tingling and her panties getting wet. She watched Haley walk away towards the bedroom, and a steel determination suddenly overtook her and she got up to quickly catch up to her roommate.

"What're you doing, Lana?" Haley exclaimed as Lana pushed Haley against the wall of the hallway and cased her in on both sides with her arms.

"I can take care of you," Lana murmured. Haley tilted her head slight to the side, questioningly. Lana let go of the wall on one side and grasped Haley's hip. Slowly she pulled on the string that held the sorry excuse of a bathrobe Halry was wearing. Haley sucked in a breath, but made no move to stop her. "Just wanna help you out here -- what else does are best friends for?"

Lana's fingers were now dancing at the opening of Haley's panties. Both of them were now heaving, their nipples rubbing against each other each time they took a breath.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Haley gasped out. That was all the push Lana needed and she plunged her fingers into Haley's cunt. They moaned simultaneously as Lana's fingers became immediately drenched. Haley's knees buckled but Lana grabbed one arm and held it firmly against the wall, beside her head.

"Oh fuck, fuck. Fuck. That feel so good." After thrusting two fingers in and out of Haley's pussy for a minute, Lana pulled her fingers back to grind her middle finger against the wet clit. She could feel Haley quivering, and smirked as Haley growled: "Quit teasing me you bitch. Fuck me."

Lana obliged. She frantically shoved three fingers inside her best friend's pussy. "Do you like that? Do I feel good inside of you? Filling you?" Haley could only nod as she bucked her hips in time with Lana's fingers. Haley's free hand went to her chest and she started to squeeze her tits like her life depended on it.

"That's it. Play with your tits. Pinch them." Lana couldn't help herself any longer; she let go of her arm holding Haley's against the wall and pulled out wet fingers out of her warm cunt and grasped each breast. She coated Haley's nipples with the juices from Haley's pussy.

"Oh my God," Haley moaned as Lana sucked each tit. Lana pulled herself flush against Haley and Haley couldn't help but grasp Lana's leg between the lips of her pussy and push up against the hard jean material. "Fuck, that feel so good."

"Thats right, get yourself off like that." Lana rocked her hips roughly and each time their tits would press against each other, Haley let out a gasp. Soon the motions became frantic as Haley neared climax. "Fuck. You feel so good, So wet."

Haley suddenly tensed up, and her fingers dug into Lana's hips as she pounded furiously back and forth desperately. She gave one final thrust. "Oh my god, fuck oh my - I'm coming fuck, I'm coming!" She moaned loudly against Lana's ear and rocked her head back against the wall. They both stilled and hid their faces in each others necks as they caught their breath.

"You didn't...?" Haley whispered, motioning towards Lana in a general downward direction.

"Nah, babe. This was just for you."