forty seven

chapter forty seven
"fathers sins"

chapter forty seven"fathers sins"

"YOU NEED ME!"

DEREK GROWLED through his long fangs as his grip around Jennifer's throat was only tightening by the minute. When Scott told him about how Lynn had been hospitalized for some unknown reason, that Jennifer had attempted at murdering Lydia Martin, and then she had kidnapped Stiles' dad, the anger pounding through his veins had worsened with each second.

He couldn't believe she was the dark druid that had gone down the wrong path — that Jennifer was the one sacrificing dozens for her own selfish desires.

"What are you?" Derek threateningly questioned, tilting his head with anger as the idea of just crushing Jennifer's throat in his strong palm satisfied him.

      "The only person who can save your little girlfriend," Jennifer responded, her tongue full of slick sarcasm, but that only seemed to make Derek's boiling blood worsen. "Okay, wait! Call her mom. Call her!"

Derek paused for a second, his eyes wondering over towards Scott, who was standing several feet behind the woman. Instantly, the boy swiftly untucked his phone from his back pocket and dialed a number, where it rang only two times before it was picked up on the other end.

"Is Lynn okay?" Scott asked into the phone, and Derek's eyebrow annoyingly twitched as he saw the smirk that was crossing Jennifer's face — like everything was going according to plan just as she wanted.

      "It's not good..." Lynn's mother, Katherine, spoke softly into the phone, as if she was completely exhausted. "She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood, god, um, along with some other substance—"

"—Mistletoe," Derek interrupted, his once confused expression shifting towards Scott, who had also came to that realized. No wonder why Jennifer was threatening Lynn...and that only seemed to pushing Derek over that little edge that was considered sanity.

Derek let a strong howl escape his lungs as his fingers latched even tighter around Jennifer's throat — to the point where he had actually begun to lift her entire body from the ground. Her feet dangled, her toes begging to be placed back on the delicate flooring.

"Derek! Derek, what are you doing?" Questioned Scott, who took a few steps forward by raising his palm into the air, with hopes of calming the beyond angry Alpha.

"Why her!" Derek screamed, his usual bright green eyes being replaced with fierce red ones. When Jennifer didn't respond, whether it was because she was refusing or because he had such a tight lock around her neck she didn't even have a chance, he didn't care. "I said, why Evelynn!?"