Prologue

Kamiya Hiyori didn't know when she became friends with Cobra, Yamato, Naomi, and Noboru

        Kamiya Hiyori didn't know when she became friends with Cobra, Yamato, Naomi, and Noboru. When she first moved to Sannoh with her grandfather when she was thirteen, there she met them. And somehow, they clicked and became close friends.

She became really close with Naomi when she protected the latter from the bullies. Her grandfather, Kamiya Yoichiro was a veteran soldier, and she was taught how to protect herself from the people who will try to hurt her. Or the people who will try to hurt others.

It was engraved in her mind "protect those who cannot protect themselves", that was what her grandfather always taught her.

Hiyori was later introduced to Tatsuya, who was Naomi's older brother, and to her brother's friend named Kohaku. The two loved to ride motorcycles which Hiyori also found interesting. Just interesting but she doesn't know how to drive. Other than her, there are also two who found it interesting. When Cobra and Yamato obtained their driver's licenses, they bought their own motorcycles. Later on, Ota and Konishi joined Kohaku and Tatsuya, also Tsukumo who they met because of an accident while racing their motorcycles. The five of them formed a group, which then Cobra and Yamato joined. They called themselves Mugen. It means infinity.

After all that, Kamiya Yoichiro died of illness. The Mugen, along with Naomi and Noboru, helped Hiyori with the small funeral that was held for her grandfather. Tatsuya helped the girl as she was living independently. Right at that time, the Mugen co-founder decided to establish a diner and that's where Hiyori helped the siblings with their business.

Hiyori felt contentment even though she lost her grandfather, she still has a family where she belongs.

She felt happy. But this is just the start of her story, it's too early to be happy.

As their life fell apart little by little when Noboru got arrested for avenging his assaulted girlfriend. After that, Tatsuya died and Tsukumo went into a coma due to a hit-and-run accident, and the Mugen disbanded.

It wasn't the same anymore for them but they still moved on with their lives.

But their past will come back to haunt them.

Especially Hiyori's past memories that she's finally regaining.

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 || 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 & 𝐋𝐎𝐖

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

A/N:

I did not know I'll actually get to the point where I am writing fanfiction of High & Low. I mean, finally! I've been waiting to do this. Lol. For like, a year and a half now.

Anyway, I am so happy I'm doing this! ❤︎❤︎