Miss me, Kacchan?

Izuku's POV

Today is the day I'm going to see kacchan! I'm so excited! I just can't wait to make him mine!

I'm the leader of the league of villains and AFO's successor so I have his quirk along with others. I wonder what he'll think of it!

We just got at the camp and Dabi started the fire. Our goal is to cause damage and make UA seem less and less safe. My goal is to kidnap Kacchan and my league is nice enough to help.

Bakugou's POV

I'm at camp with all these extras right now. I can't help but think about stupid deku. Why is he always in my head. He disappeared 5 years ago katsuki, get over it.

I get distracted from my thoughts about deku with a burning smell. I look over and there is this blue fire burning. Wtf is going on? 

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around. "D-deku! Where the fuck have you been?"

I hear him say "Oh kacchan, you never change~ You even smell the same" He leans in and smells me.

"Okay wtf is going on nerd!" I yell. He starts giggling and laughing like a maniac.

"You told me I couldn't be a hero, well you were right kacchan... as always. I'm not a hero, I'm a villain hehehehe" Deku said.

I try to send explosions to him. "WTF WHY ISNT MY QUIRK WORKING!"

Deku then shoots explosions at the trees that then fall.

"Do you like my new quirk kacchan!" He said.

H-he has a quirk? "THATS MY QUIRK YOU BASTARD!" I yelled.

"Not anymore~" he giggled "you'll get it back when you decide to behave."

He then took a syringe with a needle and pricked me.

Deku's POV

I watched as kacchan fell asleep. He looked so cute. We are going to have so much fun.

"Compress!" I yelled and he came out of the bushes and ran to me immediately.

I pointed at my beautiful sleeping kacchan and he nodded. He compressed kacchan into a marble.

I threw it in the air and caught it. "Thank you!" I yelled and he said "No problem boss".

I walked over to kurogiri and shigaraki who was just scaring the rest and showed them that I have what I came here for.

We found dabi, twice, and toga and I told them to get ready to leave. "Toga, did you get any blood samples" I asked.

"I'm sorry boss i only got two, but I'll make it up to you!" Toga said and gave a toothy smile.

I nodded and i gave mamagiri the signal to open the portal. Then a guy with red hair came running towards us. "Bakubro!!!" He yelled.

"Ohhh you must be his boyfriend, kiri. I've been watching my kacchan for a while now" I then made an explosion from my hand showing I have his quirk.

His face turned from worry to fear. "Toga, get the guy that looks like blood and you won't get punished."

She flinched at the word 'punished' and nodded. "Of course zuz- boss" she ran and got kirishima.

She then gave him to me and I pushed him into the portal.

I tied up kacchan in a room and put a shock collar on him. Then with kirishima, I tied him to the wall, standing up with his arms in the air.

"I'm gonna have so much fun making you mine kacchan. Just you wait hehehe"

(617 words)
Published June 16, 2021

I'm not gonna do a trigger warning for every chapter but there is gonna be gore and sexual things, so if you're not comfortable with that, I would suggest leaving.