Coles Hand

Me and cole have been friends for a while.He's dropped hints that he likes me and I've dropped hints I'm not interested.Coles oblivious so obviously he didn't comprehend what I was doing.I'm into two other guys .1.)Rick Reilly 2.)Scott (scooter) Holland.

——————————-
Today me and cole were hanging out.We went to the store and bought snacks.We're having a movie night.That's our favorite thing to do together.When we got back I got all the snacks,drinks,and popcorn ready.We decided to watch stand by me.It's a classic.It was about my favorite movie.We we're at the part when Gordie told teddy to shut up,and the whole group said "I don't shut up,I grow up,and when I look at you I throw up."Taht was about probably my favorite scene.But right at that moment cole slithered his hand around my back and onto my thigh.I politely took his hand and removed it but he did it agian.When he did it the second time I freaked and stood up and slapped him and told him "Cole I don't like you and I removed your hand once that should be enough warnings!" He rolled his eyes.I've had enough so I grabbed my coat and headed for the door.as soon as I was about to open it in walk Rick and scooter.I guess cole invited them.I just pushed past them and left. GOD DID SOMETIMES I HATE COLE!

AN-
Hope this was simi decent for my first imagines book.
                          -Lexi 💕