⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Boopai Incident

__________
___

_____________

*THUD*

*THUD*

I fell, after stepping back in our backstage. My classmates tried to help me stand up but my legs won't let me. As If i got raile-

"Are you ok!? "

"Breath, can you breathe? "

"I told you... Mouth to mouth recitation is necessary"

"Go away from her Hybrid!!! "

"I'm glad we didn't die out there" I smiled, tears flowing while I rub the back of my neck. "Thank you for believing me, everyone!

Even though all of you pick on me like that... " I mumbled the last while looking away as they let out a chuckle.

*-*-*-*-*

"Eri~" I ran to my daughter as she ran to me and there before I could hug her Izu tripped me and fell, face first then Eri stopped and walk to my form, poking my head.

"Dead??? " She mumbled, in horror

"Don't worry Eri, (Y/N) is a clutz that's all... And she's still alive!!! " Togata said, patting her head while I groan and slam the floor lightly with my fist.

"(N/N), stand up... You're scaring her" Izu scolded, helping me to stand by my armpit.

"Y-you're the one who tripped me..." I growled, wincing while holding my nose. "I saw you... Uncle Might and Doggy Man scolded you, hah" I smirked at him, my hand covering my face before he smacked my head lightly.

"At first!!! I thought it was scary! But then everyone around started dancing and jumping around! Then there was flashy light, Deku disappeared but momma sang so well!!! Ice appeared everywhere! Lights spinning everywhere!" Eri started to describe her thoughts. It's amusing to see her doing all those hand gestures while Togata imitates it. It's a sight to behold.