Chapter 1

Inukumi the wife of tõga. Inukumi is also known as an Inu Daiyokai and the lover of Inu no Taisho who is known as Great Dog Demon.

Inukumi who tried to have a child with her lover but was unable to as she was infertile. She was devastated, as she wanted a child of her own but was unable, so she stroll through deep into the forest. As she tried to came in terms that she was unable to bear a child. A child crying can be heard.

Inukumi who heard a child cried, she quickly went to the crying child by using her demonic senses. She came across a human child whose hair color as a raven on the child left eyebrow has a scar of a lightning, but when the the child open their eyes it was piercing emerald and was looking at her.

Inukumi who have no idea what to do of the child, she slowly walk towards the child and pick the child up. All of a sudden the child hair turns silver, his face have magenta stripes as well has a moon symbol on his forehead and the scar is nowhere to be found, then the child quickly took a nap. But the important thing that Inukumi notice was the child scent change as a mixture of her own as well as tõga. Not knowing what to do, she quickly went to tõga who is in his office trying to do paperwork as well as moaning and whining to do paperwork since his servants aren't allowed in his office.

Tõga jump in surprise as his dearly wife open his door loudly may i add, with a baby in her arms. she quickly slam the door shut and turn towards her lover.

Tõga who was about to question his wife but his eyes wander towards the child Inukumi was holding. The child smell was a mixture of his own and his wife, but their is seems to be a small hint of human smell if he concentrated hard for the child scent.

Tõga look at his wife seriously and was about to ask but was cut off.

"Tõga my love i have found this child in the woods when i was taking my stroll. It was once a human child with raven hair and a scar on his forehead but in the moment i touch the child. The child scent change as well as the child appearance, please take a look Tõga"

Tõga just look at his wife and the once human child, but he nodded at his wife who look at him in a worried and expecting look. Tõga took the child off her arms and carefully look at the child.

"Inukumi my mate and love of my life it seems like the child is bit special, as i can sense a foreign aura as well as a youkai aura of our own in him"

"Tõga can we adopt this child?"

Inukumi look at Tõga expectantly and excitingly. Tõga knew his wife very well, although aloof and cold personality. She loves to have children of her own only to be devastated that knowing that she is infertile. He also wanted a child of his own even if it meant that adopting this strange child, so he Tõga the great dog demon of the west accepted Inukumi request. Which put a happy sparkle in her eyes as well as a smile on her face, before composing herself.

"Thank you Tõga" Inukumi said sincerely to Tõga."

⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇

[Author Note]: This was just an idea of mine that i wanted to post after reading a lot of Harry Potter crossover. Like where Harry Potter becomes eyeless jack, madara uchiha, error sans, skull de mort and Horror sans. when i said a lot of crossover that also includes khr, naruto, bleach, etc... It was awesome reading it all. As i want to post something different than undertale fanfiction.