First night

Roberto's pov:

It was a very beautiful night. The moonlight was shining and perfect. I was looking through the window at the moon: "Will I ever see that moon again?... Will I ever see my family again?.... ". A sad sigh came after my words.
  Oh hello btw! My name's RobErto, and I'm a tomato. You see I'm not very happy right now, today I got taken away by a Italiano man from my family. My grandma, Amanda, told me when I was still green, that these humans keep taking us and torture us till we die and eat us. And when we're not " good to be eaten" , they throw us in the trash and we get sick and die there. My life is kinda trash idk.... Now I'm just waiting for my death on a plate I guess...

Fork's pov:

-Everything silent as always. I'll have to feed that human again huh? What do I have to feed him with this night. I turned to the plate and saw a thicc tomato that was looking  kinda sad, so I went up to it:
- Hey you're alright? I looked into that tomato's eyes. They were beautiful sparkle eyes that gave me a sad look.
-Y-yeah I'm ok! Said the tomato trying to not look suspicious.
- You're sad because he's gonna use you to make tomato sauce with ya aren't you?
The tomato looked terrified at me. He looked helpless and so innocent.
- He's gonna make me a tomato sauce?... And he started trembling.
I realised he was a little sensible. I usually don't care about these foods and their feelings , but this tomato... He... He has something special... Since the moment I saw him I had a weird feeling.
- Hey don't be sad! Why don't you think positive, at least you don't get to see your family getting killed, and you escape from this cruel world. I said while looking in his teary eyes.
- yeah... You're right...
- what's your name buddy?
- R-roberto. Said the tomato looking down a little blushing.
  I looked at him and told him that's a nice  name. After I said that... He started smiling?! Like- why would he smile because I told he has a nice name??... Ugh... Anyways..
- And what's your name? 👉👈
He wants to know my name. I don't have a name.
- I don't have one , but you can call me fork.
Roberto looked into my eyes smiling and asked me if I wanna be his friend till the moment of his death arrives. I don't have friends... He may be my only friend, so I accepted it.