35

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

November 26th, 2021: 2:30 p.m.

"Pookie" I called out.

"Booty" he called out then he popped his head inside the bathroom.

"Can you bring me some toilet paper please" I asked smiling.

"Yes" he said then Kairi stood in front of the door.

"Uhh mommy why it's no door here" she asked looking at me.

"Yo daddy took it" I said then she started laughing.

"Gotti" she said then she ran out of the room.

"Hmm baby" he said handing me the roll of toilet paper then he touched my belly.

"Can you put the door back please" I asked then he
started laughing.

"Yea booty, but how you doing yo hair today" he asked then Novani started kicking.

"Loose curls" I said then I rubbed my belly.

"Ouuu I can't wait to see you all dressed, but lemme put the door back on" he said then he walked out the bathroom.

"Novani can you chill for like two minutes mommy needs to wipe please" I asked rubbing my belly then she chilled.

5 minutes later...

"You ain't hear me calling you" Giovanni asked popping his head inside my closet.

"No, I'm sorry pookie wassup" I asked taking down my beige color boots.

"The door back up and the kids down for their naps before the event" he said causing me to smile then I did the c'mere motion then he walked over to me.

"Thank you daddy" I said then I stood all the way up and my tippy toes and kissed him passionately.

"Wait till this belly bump gone, screaming, scratching, crying, pleading, allat" he said causing me to smirk.

"You gotta wait six weeks ah ha" I said sticking my tongue out.

"I know and for them six weeks you gone be in the bed while daddy takes care of you and everything else" he said smiling causing me to smile.

"Really, because I ain't get a break with Lolo" I asked then he nodded his head.

"Yup, I'm fr I gotta get you back to 100% because I know that cat gone be sore" he said causing me to laugh.