Hey!!

Hey luvs!! So this is my first story so I'm very sorry if it's cringy, but if there is any mistakes or something I should make better and try to fix please message me.

Ok also it starts out slow and kinda weird but as I update and put more chapters up it will get more interesting and hopefully the writing style will be better.

Side note. It will very loosely follow the script of the vampire diaries and the originals. I will be changing a lot of stuff and some stuff that happens in the show won't even happen in here.

I don't own any characters apart from Zeara and Xila, so please don't steal them and their plots. Obviously you can use the names because no one holds right to a name but please don't steal their plot. I do own all right to this book so don't steal it or copy it. The character getting pregnant with Tyler's kid then leaving has actually been in some other books, but I didn't copy anything and I made sure I didn't steal or make stuff close to anything that was in other books.

I did add and edit some stuff to make it more aesthetically appealing, but the writing and plot remains the same. If you have been here from the start thank you so so so much, but also I have changed the faceclaim.

It used to be Auli'i Cravalho but it is now Olivia Rodrigo. I want this book to be at its best for y'all but I also want to be happy while writing it.

*for rereaders I have been editing so some things have been combined and fixed, but the entire plot remains the same. also not every single chapter is edited and you will see that*
- written on december 25th of 2022

But I am so excited that you are here and I hope you enjoy reading my little lovelies!! <3