Chapter 1

Loretta's POV

Sweat dripping all over my body, my heart beat at its highest rate, my toes are curled, I start to lose my breathe as this man, glides in and out of me like he has never seen me before, my teeth are housing my bottom lips as he shows my body no mercy of love and affection. 
"Thomas baby please don't stop" I beg as he continues to thrust his entire source into me. The length and the thickness of his meat grinding against my clitoris, makes my body beg for more.
"THOMAS" I scream. "That's right baby scream my name" He demands as his hands start to caress my neck. "Thomas baby I'm, I'm ......" 
"fuck me harder, baby" I demand. My back arches allowing my body to fall more into his. Thomas grabs my ankles and puts them on his shoulders then suddenly grips my hip as leverage to continue thrusting. My pupils almost feel over dilated and my lady jar feeling the wrath of his man meat railing the life out it.

"Good Morning, beautiful" I hear a beautiful faint voice, the the slightest touch on my cheeks. 
"What happened?" I asked curiously.
"Loretta are you telling me, you don't remember what happened?" Thomas my boyfriend of 3 years questions with a smirk.
"Oh.. no of course I remember, I just dont remember anything after that" I respond with a giggle.
"Well my love it was a good night is all I can say" Thomas giggles.

"I'm gonna have a shower then shoot off to work" Thomas smiles as he closes in for a kiss.
"Okay" I smile.

Thomas and I met three years ago when I was selling a beautiful two story home, with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 car space garage, and a beautiful marble pool. 
He was accompanied by three other ladies, who at the time I believed was his thrapple, but turned out to be his to cousins and his niece.

He barely took his eyes off me, while I was presenting the house. His family members were mouthing the words "RUN", There are times were I wish I listened to them, when we are humans are sad, the sad time outweighs the good times. Pain is of a substance that not many humans can stand, and I happen to be one of those human. 

I can't stand pain but I continue to put myself through the pain that Thomas puts me through, verbal abuse, mental abuse and on some occasions physical abuse. His great in bed, and bad in the heart.
Leaving him is no longer an option, I left him once and he found me. I fear that the next time I leave it will be worse. My very worse nightmare keeps replaying in my mind. "If I can't have you no one else will".

"I'm going to work now, I have left money on the kitchen counter for you, in case of sudden hunger, please enjoy your day and I will see you after work" Thomas says, before leaving.
"okay, babe please be very safe." I smirk
"I love you" Thomas yells out.
"Me too" I reply.

Thomas knows as much as I do that being back here is a nightmare for me, being locked away in a house that I sold to him with no chance of escaping. My daily move is monitored by his men, my job is swarmed by his men, my grocery run is accompanied by his men, there are men standing outside of this beautiful two story home waiting for me to approach the front door so they can escort me to work.

In the eyes of the women I work with it is an attractive gesture that my boyfriend cares for nothing but my safety, when the truth is far from what their fairy tale heads are telling them.

'Knock, Knock, Knock'
"Come in" I Shout
"Miss Greg, I believe it is nearly time for us to leave, the car is ready for you" Phillips smiles.
"Thank you Phillip, this is why you are my favourite" I giggle.
"Miss gr.."
"Phillip please, just call me Loretta" I demand.
"Sorry Loretta, I am also reminding you that today is my last shift with you. I have handed in my resignation to Mr. Oval" 
"Phillip I will miss you so much" I cry
"I wish we met on better terms Loretta I will never forget you" Phillip cries
"I wish the same thing Phillip, let me shower and we an leave" 
"Of course Loretta we will be waiting outside like always"