Kidzbop UK is coming here

12 year old Lajah was in the rehearsal room. She and the other kidzbop Germany kids had been called into there for a very important meeting. Her kidzbop director came into the room calmly. He looked over at the children and smiled.
"Hello children. I have wonderful news, for your next music video kidzbop UK will be joining you. So when we do the filming tomorrow please give them a warm welcome." He announced.
Lajah's heart skipped a beat. If kidzbop UK was coming here then that meant kidzbop max would come too. She almost seemed to swoon as she thought of him. Kidzbop max was the dreamiest most handsome boy in all of kidzbop UK. She could already imagine his glistening blue eyes staring back into hers, just like it had all the other times they had to do music videos together. And Maybe just once, he might even notice something there he hadn't before. Something that perhaps said girlfriend material.
Evelyn glanced at her and smiled.
"I Know that look. You're dreaming about Max again aren't you?" She giggled.
"Maybe...." Lajah giggled back.
"Im sorry, He's just so dreamy that I can't help but imagine being his girlfriend someday. "
She swooned at the thought. Max holding her hand, strolling through the moonlight, and maybe even kissing! She still had yet to have her first kiss, but she oh so desperately hoped it would be with max. However while she dreaming, Kimi rolled his eyes at her.
"Ugh. You know he has a girlfriend right?"