Secrets Unveiled

After a day of searching carefully throughout the entire second floor, we all met up after and discussed everything we could find. Soon after we had dinner, and I decided to call if for the day. I returned to my room and swiftly dozed off.

I woke up surrounded by all my friends in front of the vault door.

"Isn't this great Taka? We can finally leave!"

"Huh? What's going on here, Aoi?"

"Don't you remember? Monokuma called us to the gym and said he's letting us go."

"Phuhuhu...That's right! Off of good behavior from you all, I've decided you guys to deserve a life outside of this school!"

I...I couldn't believe. After all this time, we finally are being set free! And from good behavior too, I knew all the strictness would pay off.

We all gathered around as monokuma pulled out a remote with a shiny red button and began to make a speech. I don't think any of us could pay attention to him, we were all so excited to finally be released.

Monokuma set into gear with a final goodbye and pushed the button.

"It here...it's finally happening!"

I saw the vault slowly turn open with blinding light appearing on the other side.

But just as we stepped through...it happened.

"Ah ha ha yes! We're final-...ouch!"

I woke up on my floor tangled in my blanket, mere inches away from my bed.

A tear came out as balled my fist from all my anger.

"Dammit...it was just a dream..."

I sat there for what seemed like an eternity creating my own puddle of tears. My blanket draped over me to  hide myself from the world that surrounded me...my new world that is.

I kept crying and crying, refusing to come with terms of this being my new life.

I couldn't accept it...I wouldn't accept it.

Just then, the thoughts of my friends came into my head. I know they didn't like just as much as I did. That also wouldn't have this school be their new lifestyle. Just thinking about them...how they wouldn't budge for change...they're strength; being able to stand up against this life, or at least able to hide their fears...a lot better than I can. I shouldn't give up, I have to stay determined.

With that mindset in play, I thought if my next plan of action.

I looked at my clock.

'12:30'

Seems like the perfect time for a midnight snack.

As I quietly tip toed out of my room, I constantly was apologizing to Celeste in my head for breaking her nighttime rule.

I made my way to the cafeteria.

"Huh?"

The lights were already on.

I barged in ready to apprehend whom ever was making such a ruckus.

"You!"

...

"Ugh?! What are you doing in here?!"

"Going hiking...What's it fuckin look like to ya, I'm eating!"

Mondo Owada...

I never could understand him. He was always such a troublemaker for no particular reason. Always seemed to do what he seemed fit. And never had any filter or restraint. Something about him...it made him seem so dangerous...and oh so sexy.