thinking aloud

i've read thousands of story with the happiest endings but unfortunately mine was tragic

"missy come on we're going over to the Robinsons for dinner." my mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs

"ok i'm coming down, one second please." I groaned rolling out of my bed. My back and chest has been hurting lately.

I go to my closet and put on the best dress I could find. I quickly run down the stairs already out of breathe. "they left me" I grumble angrily to myself as I open the door and head over to the Robinsons.

The Robinsons  have been our family friends since I came out the womb. Their son and I has been best friends since I could even open my eyes, but we recently got into an argument so all he gives me are death stares.

"Hi missy" the curly blonde headed little girl said as she was jumping up and down. sometimes I wonder where she gets her hair color from. "hi layla" I say picking her up. "where is everyone?" I question "in the backyard" "ok let's go" I step back into the back yard and everyone greets me an hello and continue talking . I walk to the table to sit down and watch tik Tok.

As I start to doze off I feel someone lift me up and throw me into the pool. i rise out of the water and start coughing hysterically because water got into my nose, as I realized I was coughing up blood everyone rushed to my aid.

I sit on the couch with a towel and blanket wrapped around my body. my dad wasn't as concerned because he thought it was just the water rushing to my brain to fast.

"time for dinner"Mrs. Robinson yelled "i'm going" I mumbled to myself. I sat down at the table feeling watched so i looked up and my mom was staring at me probably to hint for me to take of the blanket and towel so i did as her eyes told me.

After we say our grace we start to dig in. everyone starts up a conversation while i'm just sitting quietly. I don't feel good at all my heart feels like it's beating out of my chest. I stand slowly swaying on my feet wondering if my dinner is going to make a reappearance. then suddenly i see darkness.

"missy" "missy" "MISSY WAKE UP" "we should take her to the hospital" I hear someone say . "i'm up" i whispered. "oh thank god missy, i though you were gone." Mr. Robinson say with a hint of reliefs. "well thank god i'm not." i responded. "Yes thank god she isn't" hayden said sarcastically I stick my tongue out childishly at his remark. he gives me a glare and of course i give him one back "ok we're going to the hospital Sunday" my mom interrupts. " why Sunday mom, it's Tuesday?" I question "because I have errands to run" my mom said in a knowing tone. "wow" i muttered. "what was that" my mom questioned "nothing just thinking aloud" I responded

"I think we should get going now" my dad announced. "yeah, bye guys thanks for the dinner and sorry for the mess. bye now" my mom politely stated as she exited the room . "yeah bye" i said and walked across the street to my house. I go up to room fully exhausted  and ready to sleep so i just climb in and drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
Authors  note : i'm not very good at writing books i just wanna give it a shot. pleaseeee comment if i should just like stop cause i don't wanna embarrass myself lol. 🤍 have an great day 🧸and also let me know if these chapters are to short 🙃