Put you in your Place (2)

"Ah~!" Loki's mouth played on my breasts as he started circling my clit with his thumb. The digit slowly pushing into my wetness and drawing slow, methodical circles as I tugged on his powerful magic binding my wrists.

It was baffling to me how he could focus on both restraining me and pleasuring me all at once..

It was also crazy how he'd wooed me so easily.. 

In the morning, we were at each other's throats, perfect enemies!

Who knew a bet could skyrocket the libido between two beings so hard that it could break the bows of hate.. Though I think it was just me hating myself for wanting this deep down...

I would often awake in the night with an urge to just... imagine he was there, sliding his fingers along my body, breasts, until finally sliding his fingers across my throbbing clit and finger fucking me to my most dramatic climax.. In which my imagination would tire and it'd always ended with me alone, sweating into my sheets, and unsatisfied with the lack of.. His touch.

But with him now.. With not just his fingers at my disposal.. It felt like I was on fire!
"Fuck!" I cussed as rolled my hips against his masterful hand "Ahh... How easily I've unravelled you with just one hand, my dear~" he rasped against my skin as he kissed my neck, making me groan and bite my lip.

"No no.." He said as he slowed, making perfect eye contact with me.. "Don't stifle those moans.." He breathed against my lips as he slowed his thumb and pulled away a little, just so the contact of the digit on my clit was merely a whisper. He somehow still achieved what felt like fire starting at my toes.. and climbing up my ankles and calves...

"F-fuck.. hahh...!" I let out shuddering breaths, my brows turning down as I almost felt like I'd cry from the overstimulation. Not out of sadness, oh god no... But out of the sexual frustration!

I needed him so fucking bad and here is teasing me out to the point of bursting. He could kiss my inner thigh and my body with rack with the most quivering orgasm I'd felt in years. "P-please, Loki.." I groaned, my head tipping back and resting against the wall, his lips gently kissing my clavicle as I swallowed. Sweat poured off of me as I rolled my hips one last time, realizing that his teasing was all to get to one thing; Forcing me to tell him what I wanted.. And fuck was he good at his game.

"Loki please.." I moaned as I tipped my head back down "Yes my love~?" He rasped, his words making my heart pound "Please.. I need you.." I groaned, my mind growing hazy.

"..To do what..?" He grumbled as he grew closer to me, his lips grazing mine gently. I smiled devilishly and chuckled "Mmm.. You really want me to spell it out, huh?" I whispered, to which he smirked "I need you, Loki.. I need you to fuck me senseless..." I moan.

He was swift with his next movements, all disobeying his past actions of slow circles and gentle kisses have gone- He was ravenous now.. But so was I.

Loki's lips were on mine in an instant, his mouth bruising in the way he pushed. So I repaid him by roughly running my nails through his scalp as soon as he set my hands free. His hands were equally rough, first starting at my ass. Gripping my flesh and groaning into my mouth as he mapped out my shape and form, only to hum in satisfaction.

But it didn't take long for his hands to slip down and grip beneath my thighs, hoisting me up and causing my legs to wrap around his waist. But we didn't take this to the bed, oh no.. That was too far...