𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄

Alexandria ran through the dark halls of the building that never felt like her home in search of the two people who never felt like her parents. She kept her head down to avoid meeting the eyes of the passing HYDRA agents as she turned another corner. Just as she was about to sprint down the hall to avoid the masked men, the young girl ran straight into someone's chest. She stumbled back a bit before a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders to keep her steady. When she looked up at her savior, she found her father's cold eyes staring down at her.

Timothy Easton couldn't stand his daughter since the day she was born. Unlike his wife Emilia, who put up with the girl just enough to keep her happy. Both of her parents thought that having a child held them back from their assignments with HYDRA and kept them from accomplishing their goals. They were surprised that their superiors even let the child stay with them. Even though the Easton woman showed some affection towards the girl, they both saw her as a nuisance and tried to avoid her every chance they got. At least they did until that day.

Unknown to the six-year-old girl, her parents volunteered her for HYDRA's newest experiment. That was the reason why Alexandria saw her father smiling down at her for the first time. Instead of grinning back up at the man, the girl found herself trying to pull away from him. The look in his eyes instantly told her she wasn't going to like what was about to come next.

Before she even had a chance to run, Timothy picked up his daughter and walked back in the direction he came. They continued walking through the darkness until they stopped in front of the door that led to a room the girl was usually not allowed to enter. Alexandria clung to her father's shirt in silence while her eyes scanned the forbidden door before the Easton man pushed it open. Her grip on the redheaded man's shirt tightened as he walked further into the unfamiliar room. Alexandria's eyes scanned over the strange equipment that took up every inch of free space before they landed on her mother typing away on a computer.

The Easton girl kept her mouth sealed as her father laid her down on a metal table before locking her wrists and ankles to it. Confusion filled every inch of the girl's body while she watched her parents look over the papers stacked on the table next to her. She didn't know how long they kept her there but she didn't fight it. At that time in her life, she thought her parents would always protect her. It wasn't until the man she would grow to despise walked into the room that she knew something was wrong.