Bakugou x Reader ( Comfort )❤

(Info on you: You have been overwhelmed for the past couple of months with school, one of your close family members has recently past away and you haven't had time to eat a lot. You've been trying to keep your composure. You hadn't even cried at your family members funeral. So as you can see, you have many bottled up feelings.)  *Authors note* And if anyone reading this is gong through this and or going through a hard time, I'm very sorry and I truly hope this helps.

Part 1

As you lay down on your bed, looking up at your celling, you realize that you hadn't eaten today; as you were to busy. You decided to go downstairs and get ( Your favorite food ). As you grab your snack you hear your phone buzz. You sit down at your kitchen table and pull out your phone. On the lock screen of your phone you see Bakugou's name and a text: 

Texting

King Explosion Murder: Come to m... 

You unlock your phone and go to messages. 

King Explosion Murder: Come to my dorm in 5 minutes

Y/N: For? 

King Explosion Murder:  Just come now or I'll blast you into next week😒

Y/N: Okay fine, I'm coming.

You turned off your phone and shoved it into your back pocket. You grabbed your coat as it was cold outside; and left your untouched food on the table.

Part 2

As you walk down the halls, you notice a small figure at the end of the hall. You walk a little closer...and see a... A Pomeranian!? You rush toward it and bent down. You held your hand out swiftly but slowly. The Pomeranian growls a moment longer, then walks slowly towards you. It sniffs your hand  then rubs it head against you. You pet it's soft head gently, as it continues to rub against you. You feel your phone buzz again. "Y/N Pov: Crap, I forgot about Bakugou" Without thinking you picked up the Pomeranian and rushed over to Bakugous dorm. You felt it squirm in your arms to try and find a more comfortable position, then settling with it's head on your right arm.

Part 3

You had finally reached Bakugou's dorm. You had barely knocked on the door when you saw it swing open. And there, stood an annoyed  Bakugou Katsuki. "Uh heeey Bakugou" you said timidly, feeling your heart start to pound. "You're. Late." you could practically hear  him  gritting his teeth. "Heh, sorry I got distracted by this little fellow" you said holding up the now sleeping Pomeranian. Bakugou looked at the dog, and the back at you, his crimson eyes staring at you; as if he was taking in every secret you had kept. You looked down in embarrassment. Before you could say anything else, he had already pulled you into his dorm shut the door and sat you down on his bed. He grabbed the Pomeranian out of your hands and set it down in the corner of his room. He then leaned on his door, continuing to stare at you. 

Part 4

"When was the last time you ate?" he asked coldly. That was when you broke into a cold sweat. "Y/N Pov: What does he mean? Does he know? Should I lie?!" "That's what I thought" He said sighing. He went to his fridge and got you (your favorite food idk O-O) and handed it to you. You had been looking down for a while now, he lifted up your face with his pointer and index finger. "Don't do this to yourself, you know it's not good for you" he said. You pushed his hand away and got up. " You think I don't know that Bakugou!? Do you really think I wanted to end up like...this!?" You put your food down on the table and got your coat getting ready to leave. "If you wanted me to come over just to lecture me then I'll be going now. I have better thing to do then listen to stuff I already know." You were getting ready to open the door when you felt a large hand grip your wrist, and pull you back.

Part 5

You smelt a strong sent of caramel. "Let me go Bakugou." "Y/N." Bakugou said, reason in his voice. "BAKUGOU! I SAID LET ME GO!!" you struggled trying to hold back tears and set yourself free. "Y/N"  "JESUS CHRISH BAKUGOU ARE YOU DEAF!?" you screamed. "Y/N? I love you." Bakugou said stern but yet like melting honey. At that moment you stopped moving, nearly stopped breathing. It had been so long since you had heard those three words, they almost didn't register in your head. Your harms dropped down to your sides. You felt Bakugou hug you tighter. You felt numb. Your arms tingled as you reached up to hug Bakugou back. "I love you" He repeated. You looked up at Bakugou as he wiped the tears that dared to spring out of the corners of your eyes.

Part 6

You felt Bakugou pick you up and carry you over to his bed. He laid on his back letting you lay on in his chest. "H-hey wait I need to finish my training! Mr. Aizawa said that we have a test tomorrow to see if we can- " "Do I look like I care?" Bakugou said cutting you off. "You're cuddling me weather you like it or not" "But I-" You started. "You're cuddling me." He said covering your mouth. You finally gave in and relaxed into his arms. You felt him gently rubbing the back of your head and humming. You never knew Bakugou could be so loving. It was strange but you loved it. "Bakugou?" You said. "Hmm?" "I love you".

Alright that's all for today -w- if you want me to do another MHA character then just let me know!! I'll read all of you guy's comments and the one that sticks out to me most is the one I'll do next!! Byeeeeee!